PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Got my order in a few mins ago. Half kilo GH Best Brown #2, half kilo Lancers Slices - these are for the cellar. And a tin of Peterson's 3P to try.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Thanks Rich! Just placed yet ANOTHER order, hahahaha. 2 corn cobs and some more Sunset Breeze and some Luxury Blend!

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Rich, just wanted to say, "Thanks", even tho' I missed the opportunity. Will have to be more attentive next time. Or just place an order anyway.... Thanks, again, for supporting our hobby/habit/life style as you do.

misu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 30, 2013
Day late and a dollar short - story of my life :cry:

Well . . . more like 2 weeks late. Same concept. I hope this sale was successful and that you have another sale soon.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I gotta say thanks for the free sample, I got "essence of Vermont" and it is super tasty. I will write a review soon. This just went on my to buy: 1 lb list.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Thanks everyone for a very successful week of discounts. Many of you took advantage of it and I'm glad it worked out.
I plan on doing it again in the future, but if I told you when, it would take all the fun out of it.
By visiting pipesmagazine.com often you will, at some point in the future, see another discount coupon code.
Thanks again, and I hope by now, those that bought from me are enjoying some of the best tobacco on the planet.
Cheers,
Rich Gottlieb

4noggins.com

trucha

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 26, 2013
Thanks, I put in a large order thanks to that discount. I ordered on wed. it shipped thursday and I got it suprisingly on friday and that was vermont to colorado. WOW!

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Thanks for the discount, Rich! Now, if you expand the business to carry estate pipes too, I won't have to order from the "other" place. My regular blends get bought up from you since it's the only place where I can get free shipping to Alaska with a $100 order.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
As I said earlier, I missed the discount period, but I placed a nice order a couple of days ago anyway, just to show my appreciation for the great customer service. BTW, it's already scheduled for delivery tomorrow, coming from the East Coast to Orygun! Thanks, again, Rich for being such a good vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.