PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Arrrhhhh....my order just showed up today! Sigh.... Can't hurt to stock up I guess lol!

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Rich, thanks. I checked out 4noggins the other day. Will be making an order before the deal is finished. Thanks for your generosity.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Perfect incentive, and one hell of an introduction to the forums. Filling up my basket now!

That's what being part of the community is all about. Thank you, Rich. :clap:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Thanks Rich, but I wish you would have told me that before I ordered 28oz from you the other day. Lololol.

Doesn't matter mate, the GREAT service is worth whatever the prices are. Keep up the good work mate.
Michael.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks so much Rich. I am new to this site and the sponsors and feel an affinity to support your site. I will be perusing your wares tomorrow.
Thanks in advance for this most generous gesture.
Dan

Jan 8, 2013
Like I said above, I mean to buy some pipe cleaners, and I see you have some Peterson Flake on hand, which I've been wanting to try. I may buy a tin of that as well. Perhaps two :) Thanks a million.

rjscha

Lurker
Feb 16, 2013
WOOT! I was just getting ready to put in an order. Now, here's hoping 4noggins is stocked up.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
:worship:
Getting paid this Friday, and sold some goodies on the 'Bay, so incoming order tomorrow.
Free shipping to Alaska if ordering over $99 always helps too, 4noggins only place that does it ! If Rich got into the estate pipe business too, I wouldn't need to order from S&P.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
All you guys who smoke English, aromatics,ribbon cuts ect, anything besides Va and Vaper flakes are safe from me.

So far I put in a medium sized order and will wait to order again when the sale is almost over to give people a chance at some stuff.

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
Nice. Man I wish I had the spare change to make a medium sized order!
Cigrmaster. If you dont mind me asking how much weight do you have in your cellar? What is your target cellar size to carry you through the apocalypse?
I feel like it wouldnt take too many of those orders to get you somewhere close to where you would want to be.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
olewaylon, currently I have around 135 pounds or so cellared with a goal of 250. I started going heavy on the cellar in the beginning of November and my goal is to complete the cellar by the end of the year. I would be closer if many of my favorites were not out of stock most of the time. I am done cellaring all my bulks(5 blends) except one, most of my cellar consists of tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.