PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
olewaylon, you are starting much younger than I did so you have a lot more years ahead of you to cellar. You will get there if you keep your focus. Start with a certain amount of money every month towards your tobacco budget and stick to it. You will be surprised at how quickly it will build if you are disciplined. Remember, only use disposable income and never charge tobacco that you are not going to pay off at the end of the month. If you have kids and other obligations please make sure they come first always. My kids all have their college money set aside and my retirement is all set up so I am only using money that would other wise be spent on travel or woman. I have seen too many people get caught up with PAD and TAD to the detriment of their families and that never turns out well.

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
Very sound advice Cigrmaster. I am buying lots of tobacco with funds set aside for this. The loss of liberties and current politics throws a huge curvball in how I am going about stocking a cellar. 15 years ago I would have much less of a sense of urgency.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
olewaylon, I am with you in that I would not be going at my cellar at this pace if it were not for the current war on pipe tobacco and the inevitable price increases we will see.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Turns out that today is the perfect day to place my first 4noggins order! Bald Headed Teacher, Evening Cordial, Father Orin, PS Luxury Bulls Eye Flake and Walnut on the way to my door! Thanks Rich! - bp

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
That's GREAT Rich! I talked to you from Canada a couple wks ago, however I don't think I'll be able to place an order in that time. Unless I convince my wife it's ok ;) She says I need to get through the 1.5lb of tobacco I have first lol

wallace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2012
Jumped on to see what I could see and what ho? Macbaren ODF is back in stock?! A modest three tins for me thank you very much!

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
Good to know Roth, I didn't get any bulk, this time. I got turned onto sugar barrel when Eaglerico sent it as a sample with a pipe I got from him. (Not amazing on it's own but mixed with 1q and trout-stream in equal parts, it lends a really nice nutty undertone) and was all out so a large tin of that and a few tins of Petersons blends I've been meaning to try, and some obsidian oil (haven't used this stuff yet so any advice on it would be appreciated, but lets not hijack this lovely thread)

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Some members couldn't find this forum or coupon code so I thought I would give it a bump.

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
I will be buying from 4noggins again soon! Fastest shipping and processing of any tobacco purchase I have ever placed. I also asked for a recomendation on their bulk blends and received a nice little sample of Owls Head. Right now I'm enjoying a big bowl of Bald Headed Teacher and using my new Old Boy lighter. This is a quality blend.
thanks

alancairns

Might Stick Around
Oct 22, 2012
Rich
What has put me off ordering from your site in the past is the bit about Canadian customers having to wire money for their first order. Is that still your policy, or can I order and pay with PayPal from the beginning?
Alan

alancairns

Might Stick Around
Oct 22, 2012
Rich
What has put me off ordering from your site in the past is the bit about Canadian customers having to wire money for their first order. Is that still your policy, or can I order and pay with PayPal from the beginning?
Alan
Ooops, sorry about that!

dhintonca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Speaking from Canada, I've found Rich to be a wonderful source! He packages very well, ships very quickly (I usually use the cheapest method) and it gets here in good time and without any issues. Good product, good prices, good service -- what more could I ask? :)

(oh, and the usual disclaimers apply - I have no relationship with 4noggins - just a satisfied customer!).

javajunkie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2013
Big thanks to Rich et al at 4nog, great site you have running and very cool of you to do the discount. Oh, and thanks for spurring my first rel outbreak of TAD, can't wait to get the box in! o)

Status
Not open for further replies.