PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Or his chrome dome. And all of this comes down JUST when I had the perfect Howl-o-ween costume for him!
slash your embers
Thanks Bill for suggesting this blend!
Bill is our resident enabler!
Enabler, hell -- I'm a PUSHER! "C'mon, baby, try it. First one's free!" hehehehehe Oh, BTW, Tim, if you can't get hold of any right off, I've got an unopened tin I'd be glad to send you. Seriously. I'm not cellaring (yet, at least), but when I buy tobaccy, I buy tobaccy. }:)

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
tried BF several times and wanted to like it but never did.
Yeah, like everything, kola, it's all just personal taste buds. Love, Hate, or Meh. I like some Dunhill blends OK, RY for example, but Nightcap & EMP just never did anything for me at all. BCA I think is fabulous, but some other black cavs I just can't bloody stand. Even some lat-bombs don't do the trick for me, although if you give me straight lat you won't hear from me for hours, if not days; I'll be too busy stoking & fuming. All in the individual tongue! :)
Bill

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Yeah, it is killer, ain't it? And just your style too!
Me, I'm thinking pulling out this mask again this year. A lot of our students dob't like it. I may post it for cosmic too, since he says he loves clowns. :twisted:
clown-448x600.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Shiver me timbers! Looks like we 'ave another one for tha' crew, boys! We're gonna 'ave to bring on another piper soon before tha' bilge rat population drops and we're forced to eat more of Bill's chili!
hCCC95B2B

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Yeah, my chili does tend to obliterate at times. When we would cook for Mensa potlucks & I did chili (popular demand) I always had to make two batches & label them for public safety. One was "Reg'lar chili," & the name of the other one said it all:
"May God Have Mercy On Your Heathen Soul."

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome aboard, Vikingtim! To join the crew you have to hop around in circles on one leg while spinning your arms around, and saying, "Doopiddy dingle dingle slow slump, ferniggity foo Sloppy Joes are better than Manwich..... turtleflump!" :mrgreen:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I ordered a couple of tins of BF. After smoking that rather quickly, I ordered 10 more tins. I am now down to one tin and need to put in another order. Maybe this time I'll go 20 tins.
That is ridiculous. I am sick. But I love BF and have got to have it. You hear, none for you! All for me.
Help me, someone. I need hel[. I am hooked on BF. It is soooo good, I could smoke it in my sleep!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I guess I'm gonna have to break down and get a tin of this to try it. Gotta see what the hype is all about...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Black Frigate with its rum demonstrates how flavoring should be used to bring up the taste of the tobaccos. That's how it's done. For me, that's the standard.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Well Bill, that's just how I roll. The caring shouldn't end with sharing and hooking all the new recruits we can get. It should extend to helping those in need of relinquishing a horde of BF that they just can't seem to handle. I'll always be here with an open pipe ready to help any of those who need a helping hand, dispose of their stash... :rofl:
Black Frigate with its rum demonstrates how flavoring should be used to bring up the taste of the tobaccos. That's how it's done. For me, that's the standard.
Excellent point, MSO. I love how the rum is incorporated, but I love how most, if not all, of C&D blends seems to use flavoring in a way that enhances the tobaccos, not covering up sub par tobaccos with a flavoring.

vikingtim82

Lurker
Jul 4, 2018
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Thanks @ Anthony Rosenthal seems easy enough lmao!! Looks like I will have to purchase more next week when I get paid again, I am all about storing and bulking up on tobacco especially blends like this! Good stuff. So if the end is near fellow brothers fear not just come to my place there will be plenty for all. Good tobacco and good drinks haha! I'm down with stock piling for the apocalypse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.