PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Cigarillos have recently become by go to after the pipe. I don’t really have the patience or time for a big stick outside of once or twice a month. Just bought tin of Montecristo Memories and I am underwhelmed by the first one I tried. My favorite so far is by far the Partagas black label. Anyone care to share their favorites?

Jan 27, 2020
My favorites have been the cohiba red dot cigarillos. I think I smoked an entire tin of them in just over a day.

Most the Cohiba tins run around $20?
Actually a petit corona, just a step up from a cigarillo, but I've enjoyed the Macanudo Cafe "caviar" cigars. I believe they actually do make them in cigarillo size as well, though I have not tried them.

Yes’m, I like petite coronas, esp. Drew Estates Java line. I started buying cigarillos for lack of petite coronas at the cigar shop I stop at. Will check out your recommendation. Thanks!

ChickenT00th

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2020
I had a tin of Punch cigarillos in the past and really enjoyed them. Found that smoking them extra slow resulted in some really good flavor.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
My step dad sent me a tin of the Partagas Legend Miniaturas and I really enjoyed them. I've been wanting to get into them more, but kind of at a loss at how I should keep them. Do you guys all have humidors or similiar storage mediums?

Reactions: danimalia and BROBS

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
The Dutch company "De Olifant" makes a good cigarillo. I especially like their Sumatra line in both sizes. Trinidad Shorts are another really great option, unless many other cuban cigarillos they have really complex and balanced flavours and do net get harsh.

Do you guys all have humidors or similiar storage mediums?

Cigarillos do not need to be stored in a humidor.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2020
FYI just saw that SP is running a sale on the Toscanos. Has anyone tried the “special” or whatever the flavor is called? So far I’ve only had the chocolate but have the cafe on the way.

Reactions: danimalia and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.