PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Maybe someone can help me with this. Saw a white packet at my Food Lion in the out-of-reach tobacco kiosk. Bore a Macanudo label. Does anyone know what these are?

Jan 27, 2020
For those who have ordered directly from Avanti, do they email you when shipped? I ordered a sampler on Saturday and haven’t heard anything. Also, their $15 UPS ground shipping for 5 packs seems a bit high.

Jan 27, 2020
I’m not one to expect things or arrived immediately or one to complain about customer service but I ordered those Avanti cigars on Sunday haven’t received any update as to shipping or a reply to the email I sent yesterday. Wouldn’t be so annoying if the shipping cost wasn’t overinflated.

TheVision

Lurker
Nov 30, 2019
... I ordered those Avanti cigars on Sunday haven’t received any update as to shipping or a reply to the email I sent yesterday.

i spoke with them yesterday — about an unrelated matter, not yours ;) — and they were apologetic; the employee that takes care of customer service is out. You might want to call them.

Jan 27, 2020
i spoke with them yesterday — about an unrelated issue, not yours ;) — and they were apologetic; the employee that takes care of customer service is out. You might want to call them.

Ok, cool. Being a small business owner they have my sympathies but doesn't mean I won’t ask for a credit or something :col:

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
The Swisher Sweets "Blunt", It's a good cheap short smoke. I know they don't get much love.. but after trying a bunch of 1-2 dollar cigars, these are my favorites.. at about 50 cents.

I don't get the Backwoods either.. I know some people like them, they aren't for me.

Jan 27, 2020
So I got my Avanti boxes finally, and they were kind enough to throw in some extras due to the delay. Unfortunately I find them to be inferior to Tosconos, closer to Blackwoods. The bourbon and cherry are sort of smokable to me. If anyone wants my other flavors (over 5 boxes) for the cost of shipping feel free to PM me.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
So I got my Avanti boxes finally, and they were kind enough to throw in some extras due to the delay. Unfortunately I find them to be inferior to Tosconos, closer to Blackwoods. The bourbon and cherry are sort of smokable to me. If anyone wants my other flavors (over 5 boxes) for the cost of shipping feel free to PM me.

It's too bad you aren't satisfied.
I have only had the anise ones. I didn't even know there were others. Or are they the same company as Perodi and Denobili?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
BJvWLeF.jpg
... ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.