PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Ok. I didn't know there was such things as gun snobs. But then again, I live in Canada where guns serve a real purpose, and aren't just penis extensions.
I guarantee my guns serve a real purpose and your comment is extremely dismissive and really not necessary. But hey, I actually don’t give a shit how someone outside the US feels about firearms.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
I guarantee my guns serve a real purpose and your comment is extremely dismissive and really not necessary. But hey, I actually don’t give a shit how someone outside the US feels about firearms.
Oh gosh. This whole thing started with buddy making fun of my Weatherby which I like very much, and me apparently being clueless about the fact that everyone thinks it's a piece of shit.

Didn't mean to shit in your cornflakes.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Taurus is cheap garbage
They may be BUT...try to come in if I don't want you to...
TtKooXj.jpg
? ? ? ?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Oh gosh. This whole thing started with buddy making fun of my Weatherby which I like very much, and me apparently being clueless about the fact that everyone thinks it's a piece of shit.

So sorry. I'll sell my rifle which puts food on my table and buy an expensive handgun which won't just so I can fit in.

Didn't mean to shit in your cornflakes.
I don’t care what firearms you own. But evidently you’ve attached something odd to owning one.

BTW, Weatherby’s are fine firearms.

I don’t care what firearms you own and what whiskey you drink or how you use either.

Attaching either to a phallic symbol leaves you on the short end.

Status
Not open for further replies.