PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Writers are interesting people. I think most people assume a writer will have a certain mystique about them.

They don't, regular weirdos just like everyone else.?
There is nothing regular about me sir. Super sized and rare indeed. Weirdo yes! In fact yes twice a.k.a."yes yes" or double yes. I certainly have a mystique about me, not sure what or why but I do.

eugenepark

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2018
Oklahoma
seinfeld-beer-fwx.jpg

Kramer seemed to prefer billiards. Every pipe pic is a billiard.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
It wouldn't be fair of me to post a billion celebrities, as I have read through about a hundred pages of posts in the dozen threads on this, ha ha.
What? Not famous? Mad Men has to be about one of the most watched series out there, surpassed maybe by Game of Thrones... and this guy is also a pipesmoker. View attachment 4390

And, if you don't know who this is, then you probably have been under a rock for a decade.

I must have been Under a rock for over a decade i have no idea who this girl is smoking the pipe:)

• Haha
Reactions: chopper and wyfbane

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The anti-tobacco psych ops squad is going to mandate the headline of this thread for a warning label, adding a question mark. So it reads:

Any Living Pipe Smokers?

Replacing the current screamer stickers to a more subtle, doubt-raising tone.

Reactions: edger

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
I know theres countless historical figures who enjoyed pipes, but Do you know of any current celebrities or living notable public figures that are pipe smokers. I saw an old clip of Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking about cigars and was curious if theres anyone famous whos a pipe smoker? just a random thought that hit me today.
My dad. Well.., he may not be famous to anyone but me, but to me he’s a star! My hero, idol, and best friend, and has had a pipe clenched in his teeth as long as I could remember.

Corncob90

Lurker
Mar 25, 2022
Missouri
I believe someone mentioned it in a thread of its own in the past, but, Steven Crowder has a loaded pipe rack on the desk of his broadcast set. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but he could be considered a famous person.
I’ve seen him smoke during an Ash Wednesday episode on mug club once or twice. He actually started out smoking the pipe then moved on to cigars. Whenever Half Asian Bill is on he almost always smokes a pipe.