PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
It wouldn't be fair of me to post a billion celebrities, as I have read through about a hundred pages of posts in the dozen threads on this, ha ha.
What? Not famous? Mad Men has to be about one of the most watched series out there, surpassed maybe by Game of Thrones... and this guy is also a pipesmoker. View attachment 4390

And, if you don't know who this is, then you probably have been under a rock for a decade.
I’m assuming that’s a Game if Thrones character???
I haven’t been living under a rock? I’ve been subletting from a Troll, under a bridge?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I’m assuming that’s a Game if Thrones character???
I haven’t been living under a rock? I’ve been subletting from a Troll, under a bridge?
No idea if you're being amusing, or really don't know Mad Men. Gladdis was very marginally famous for his role in that blockbuster series. And Michael's post was 2 1/2 years ago, when Gaddis' flame was already on the wane.

Alejo R.

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 13, 2020
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Keith Richards lives about 15 miles away from me in CT. Some years ago I stopped into a small antique/thrift shop near us and asked if they had any old tobacco pipes. I was told Keith had purchased them the previous week, that he occasionally stopped in and asked for them.

That's interesting...

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
My idea of famous means folks who aren't movie buffs or music fans will have heard of the person.
Put another way, only leading men and women in movies; leader of whatever band, with a few exceptions where everyone is known.