Everyday Carry Knife - What Do You Carry?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatbeetleguy

Lurker
Jul 14, 2012
Fontana, CA
A miscellaneous unnamed pocket knife with a wooden handle that I purchased at the big Rock and Mineral show at Quartzite, AZ, 8 years ago.

For $6, it has served me very well over the years.

clyde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
Never without my folding "superknife". Has pocket clip and uses standard Stanley knife inserts. If you have to abuse a blade to get something done, get one of these. You get two shots at getting the job done and then install new blade when you get home. Never have to sharpen either. Haven't carried a sidearm for years but I'm thinking of getting a carry permit. Why not? I've got the hardware already.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
I carry at all times a Spyderco Centofante II
957238centofanteII.jpg

In the 80's my Parents once pull a family out of a flipped burning car, and if My Pops didn't have his pocket knife they would not have been able to cut through the seat belts. They both got an award of bravery. So now I always carry one.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Storient: Being in Turkey, look at FN (Herstal).. same company as Browing.. same gun, different label. And actually (and this is not patriotism), I've noticed they're a little better finished and smoother. Get a Five-Seven... it's the next thing on my list ;-)
FN-Five-Seven.jpg

But we're talking guns now.. not knives ;-)

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I carry Kershaw Ken Onion, and my Leatherman wave is always in my truck. If I go to the ranch I carry a Buck fixed blade along with a pistol.

artdeg

Lurker
Sep 26, 2011
A stainless steel Case Sodbuster Jr. with delrin yellow handles. Great all around knife for the garden or cutting up some fruit to eat.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
I carry a small can of Bee Killer spray. It has a range of 25 feet and stings worse than mace. I have the large can in the truck for anyone trying to carjack me. It to has a range of 25 feet. It shoots a solid stream and when in the eye's, you can't see anything for hours. My backup is a Ruger .357 if it gets that far.
I've used the Bee Spray twice now and was very effective. That's some serious shit to get in the face.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
Well, What can you say.

No Belt. When something happens well it's just me.

Two guys fighting in drive way. Just got my hair standing up.

Made them stand up-C-phone 911 . Walked around both of them

describing every thing they where wearing from shoes to hats.

Evan the names on on same.

Reconsidered what happen and what could?

Drink more beer than you can walk.

Keeps you out of trouble.

Inside fence----Well all of nature has to eat.

Wife Just took my beer away from me.

Said old fools should not--Oh forgot.

Damn Oh weel where is my Teeth-- she has them We share.

Joe ,damn forgot, slippers

Status
Not open for further replies.