Everyday Carry Knife - What Do You Carry?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Where I work everyone has a box (or slitter) knife available to them.
Recently an office worker walked thru the area and promptly filed a terrorist report (not for the knives, but someone was reading a Cabalas gun catalog). We were evacuated for 30 minutes while this was sorted out. Personally, I think she should have felt safe because of all the knives available.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
OMG, just for reading a Cabelas Gun Magazine?

That is Sooo over the top.!!!!!!!!

The world has gone crazy.

I hope she got an ear full.

That is the type of person who should set off the alarm bells with you all.

Aug 1, 2012
I've been considering adding a ceramic folder to my group. Any suggestions? Considering a Boker but they don't seem to be as quality as they used to. I'm hoping to keep this in the sub $100 range.

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
I carry a Leatherman when I'm in the Aussie bush or working on something where I may need it. I've had one Leatherman that is 20+ years old, it was with me when deployed and it has also seen most of Australia's bushland. It is still sharp as a razor and all the tools in working order. The new Leathermans aren't as good, I received one as a gift and it was immediately obvious to me that the standard had dropped. Thinner steel for the blades and the overall steel quality seemed less.I don't carry it everyday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.