Everyday Carry Knife - What Do You Carry?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
I wouldn't leave home without my Benchmade mini griptilian D2 (D2 Steel holds an edge like nothing I have seen...perfect for slice'in plug-style bacci ;-)

s7_516109_002_003.jpeg

I also carry a Gerber Powerframe as well

s7_518949_002_01.jpeg

So what do you ladies and gents carry? Let's show them off!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Small Swiss Army knife with one blade, file/screw driver, scissors, toothpick and tweezers. This little guy has saved my life numerous times repairing stuff at home and on the road; especially in hotel rooms. There's always something in a hotel room that needs tweaking.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-Onion-Whirlwind-Folding-Knife/dp/B0009VC9PO

Kershaw Whirlwind. Costs half as much as a Benchmade and same quality. And comes in not serrated. I have owned several of these over the last decade (lost a few), and have had no breakage. Excellent blade composition and the easy-out switchblade effect is sweet. Beefy enough to open a can of baked beans with no problem. Super ergonomic grip, I carry mine on my front beltline all day- no discomfort.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Case Trapper my wife gave me for a birthday present years ago............

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
0023-600x450.jpg

This is always in my pocket. Has a spike for breaking car windows. And the slot is good for cutting seat belts.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
I carry one of these. A Tom Brown tracker. The ultimate survival knife. It can be used as and axe, throwing knife, chisel, wood splitter, wire cutter, saw, shovel, drill, and gut hook.

2012-07-15_16-30-56.jpg

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
Spyderco Tim Wegner Jr. Which is probably my all time favorite EDC knife. Just feels great in the hand.

Tip up carry, ATS-34 blade steel which is more than decent. Also have a leatherman Micra on my keys.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Irish, you carry that every day? How?! The Tracker is what? 12 inches long? I just can't imagine going anywhere with a 12 inch knife/dagger strapped to my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.