Status
Not open for further replies.

Mis Pipas

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Holy Land
Break news from today: The situation in Israel is becoming :poop:
Israel Post announces delays, Amazon stops receiving goods
I have an Esterval’s order still in Frankfurt airport :eek:?
UPS is operating normally

Last edited:

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
My package arrived in Country and is clearing customs. I am going to spray the heck out of the contents with alcohol upon arrival. To finish the job I will thermally treat the tobacco just to be safe.

• Wow
Reactions: BROBS and Mis Pipas

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Man you guys are super patient. When I order my tobacco I expect it within the week. Anything after 3 days I get antsy....

I need it now!

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Damn the US prices are a good 20-50% down from EU ones I get! Oh and now I realised the prices are quoted in US$, which makes it even cheaper AND you get the large pack sizes which we don't :/

I put a sizeable (for me) order today too, US$200 for about a kilo of various blends. I figured with the Covid-19 situation better get an order in that'd last me for a while and not be left holding my dick again like in 2018. Got the email that my order was packed about 30 minutes after submitting, and four hours later it was about to leave Germany by DHL.

Makes me think and appreciate, there is a myriad of pipe tobacco blends, we're such a small corner of the tobacco market, yet blenders still blend, must be a labour of some love, otherwise why bother.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Esterval’s just arrived yesterday. The turn around on my order was 10 days from order to delivery...not bad at all considering the current environment! Can’t wait to try these blends. ☕
Nice. My order is still pending. Tracker had at ISC NY for 11 days alone. Oh well. 1st world problems. They’ve got bigger things to worry about in NY right now. Tough situation there with the rapid spread of the virus.

Reactions: Simmerdown☕️
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Nice. My order is still pending. Tracker had at ISC NY for 11 days alone. Oh well. 1st world problems. They’ve got bigger things to worry about in NY right now. Tough situation there with the rapid spread of the virus.
Yeah NYC is having it tough right now. DHL came through Chicago instead of NYC on this ?. Probably the only reason it arrived as quick as it did. Best to you and your order!☕

Reactions: Akousticplyr

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Yeah NYC is having it tough right now. DHL came through Chicago instead of NYC on this ?. Probably the only reason it arrived as quick as it did. Best to you and your order!☕

Status update says delivery will be tomorrow.

In summary, ordered Sun Mar 8, delivery Mon 30 Mar. It departed Germany very quickly but got held up for 11 days in NY...and I'm absolutely fine with that due to virus concerns.

As many have said here, be patient. It'll arrive when it arrives.

PipesAndCigarsInFrance

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2020
France
Good day to you all. As you all know pipe tobacco in France in pretty non-existent. I have always been wary of ordering online from abroad (knowing my luck) but I took the plunge last week at Estervals. Hoping it arrives soon, been 8 days and I am in the country next to them!

So US members shouldn't be worried about a three week wait

Also, my apologies for my absence, high season here so have been workin 6 days and 80 hours a week

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Good day to you all. As you all know pipe tobacco in France in pretty non-existent. I have always been wary of ordering online from abroad (knowing my luck) but I took the plunge last week at Estervals. Hoping it arrives soon, been 8 days and I am in the country next to them!

Also, my apologies for my absence, high season here so have been workin 6 days and 80 hours a week
How about your dometic blends,so called tabacs Gris' Scaferlati Superior, Caporal export ,BC 1878 ,Amsterdamer blue,and Amphoras?

Reactions: BROBS
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU

and more,France, as I'm aware is a member of EU union so ordering from another EU union member country must not cause additional fiscal sanctions'

Reactions: goldenmole
Status
Not open for further replies.