PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I apologize profusely for the delay, I’m shipping today.
I work in the food service industry and the last week+ has been a cluster and I’ve had to do some regional traveling.
This is the first time I’ve logged on in close to week I think.

Reactions: rushx9

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I apologize profusely for the delay, I’m shipping today.
I work in the food service industry and the last week+ has been a cluster and I’ve had to do some regional traveling.
This is the first time I’ve logged on in close to week I think.
Not a big deal brother. With all the confusion and crises that we are all dealing with covid-19 I think we all understand.

Reactions: BROBS and rushx9

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I'm hoping to get it back out in the mail tomorrow. It will depend on my wife making the post office in time. The reduced hours make it impossible for me during the week.
I'll keep you posted!
Now how cool is your wife? Would she be the type of wife to pack a pipe next to you or complain that you smoke to much and toss the box? Or, did you not tell her what’s in the box...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: adui

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Now how cool is your wife? Would she be the type of wife to pack a pipe next to you or complain that you smoke to much and toss the box? Or, did you not tell her what’s in the box...:ROFLMAO:
I got her permission before picking the pipe back up, She even comes outside now and then when I am smoking just to smell what I have in the pipe and decide if its one she likes or not. So.. She's REAL cool!
Color me
1586365631495.jpeg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Hey I think I’m going to pass on this for now. So please take me off the list. Way too much going on right now for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.