30 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
24 Fresh Genod Pipes
12 Fresh Radice Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

corncobguy

Nov 3, 2012
I'm glad it arrived intact. Someone is going to have to replace the box eventually. I didn't post it or write it in the journal but I tried all the snuff in there and WOW. That was awesome. I'm gonna get some of the hedge's that was in there.

banner

Frozenoak

Oct 9, 2019
Lake Elsinore, CA
There’s some good stuff in there. I took the last of the two ropes and some others and added OJK, Ps Bullseye Flake, PS Twist Flake and some others. All in all, I was able to trade some stuff I’ve never tried for some stuff in the cellar, a fair trade I think. And I threw in some PA Cherry Vanilla because I don’t know what else to do with it. My mom’s dad smoked a cherry tobacco but that wasn’t it, if her memory serves.

edit: I almost took the pipe but I was gifted one (without the “long” bottom) by a club memberat our last meeting so I figured that was a bit greedy.

saintpeter

Preferred Member
May 20, 2017
LOL, I have the Box. It is safe and sound. Please P.M me the name and addy of the next recipient. I have abandoned this site and no longer have the information.

subsalac

Jan 9, 2018
Hey @tokerpipes and box pass crew. I almost forgot about this thing, umm... so a bit of an update. My pipe smoking enthusiasm has dramatically declined in the last few months. I no longer browse ebay for pipes, my forum activity has taken a nosedive, my TAD is in a dormant, manageable state and my bowls per day have dropped from a steady 5 to 0-2. I may have to bow out. To make matters worse, funds are tight to speak extremely euphemistically. I was super stoked to go on a massive sampling spree when this all started and give back what I took from the box but as of right now I just can't justify participating. Very sorry for the failure to commit.

desrtrat68

Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
LOL! This is a GREAT idea! If I had arrived sooner and qualified I'd have certainly signed up for this. Eh..maybe next year. Please post pics!

Reactions: JMcQ

banner