PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Alright boys. Been working like a dog, or a one legged man in a butt kicking contest is more like it. Haven’t been home since last Sunday. My priorities for tomorrow are to drag my a$$ to the post office with the stash. I got a couple tins of Sam Gawith I am tossing in so I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry to be so distant but life driving an 18 wheeler can be that way from time to time. I earned a much needed 3 days of r&r for my hard work. Not to mention 42 hours of overtime that the wife will enjoy. Lol. Will post the order of the mail out in the morning and a tracking number for the first recipient. Also a copy of the list will be with saintpeter as he is helping me out. I will also toss in a few pics as well tomorrow.

Reactions: logs
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, if it's not too late to join, would love to tag along. Even if it's at the very end of the list, as to respect the people who signed up in time.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Ok so I got a message from a forum member wanting to add to the box before I send it out. I am awaiting his response to my message. I know some of you guys are chomping at the bit to get this going so I have suggested he join and just add to the box once he gets it. I am eager to get this out as well.

For all those that want to apply late read the rules and send me the required info. The more that get involved the more fun this will be.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I suggest you announce a fixed date for shipping, such as by the end of this week. Otherwise this thing is going to drag on for weeks with a bunch of new guys saying "I want in too" while everyone else's enthusiasm dulls to the point of disinterest.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Cool, enjoy your time off.
By the by I got called in on Sunday. So I got a day off. The thing that is pissing me off is they have a set schedule weeks in advance, but don’t bother looking at it because they change it daily. And, yours truly is the only person they seem to call when another employee drops the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.