PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
It’s like this every morning, the anticipation is driving my wife crazy. I got 10 commitments going to be putting the questionnaire out after New Years. I may bump the initial start date for the box. Damn this is going to be fun.

Reactions: saintpeter and JMcQ

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I am hunting down a good site for Mylar bags. Not just so I can toss some in the box, but so I can put my new tins and bulk in cellar. Eh maybe I will toss one in the box...who knows.

Reactions: saintpeter

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
looks Awesome! Still havent decided what Im going to add when it comes my way. Will be fun to sample a few and pass on.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Depends on how long the list is and if it goes into next year. Most of the time it would come back to me for the next pass, if I continue doing it. If someone else takes up the reigns I would ship the contents to the next.

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
And if you die during the year, your next of kin is obligated to put your entire tobacco stash in the box for it to be properly taken care of.

Just an idea. ?
In all seriousness, I am the only pipe smoker in my family. I have a friend who would / should get first pick and whatever is left, pipes, tobacco, etc gets donated somewhere. Box pass seems legit, at least for the bacy! (Unless my next of kin chose to keep the pipes safe for sentimental value anyhow.)

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
dude came back after years now gone again

scored some free tobacco though?

Status
Not open for further replies.