PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
I am bald, 250lbs with a 4 door wrangler. Top down and my top off is the way to go. I don't give a S--t how I look because the breeze is amazimg. If you see man boobs then you shouldn't have looked over. I have fabric seats with a t-shirt draped on the back, perfection. Only thing better is a motorcycle, which I am trying to retire because I work in a level 1 trauma center. FYI I don't smoke or go topless on the motorcycle, can't scare the public that bad. When I smoke my pipe I put on sunglasses and hold my pipe by the stem and hand coming from above. My hand kind of cuffs the sides and top of the bowl, closest to my face. Like cuffing your hand trying to lite it when it's windy. I usually smoke less expensive tobacco while driving because you do loose the room note. If you are a tobbacoholic like me then you get crafty getting that nic hit in. I do a lot of tamping. I perfected it to the point an extremely little amount of unlit ash may flutter out, no burning embers. Again I really cuff the bowl. It is not the way I enjoy a pipe but when I am nicking, it beats sitting on the side of the road. As for shirtless the older you get the less you care what others think. On a beautiful warm day, with nowhere to be, going shirtless is like not wearing a condom. If you haven't tried it you don't know what ur missing!

I'm sorry.

Reactions: DAR

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
I climbed into my car yesterday to grab a lighter out of the glove box. It was 95° and sunny and I just about burned my back on the leather. So, I'm thinking 95° is in the temperature border zone where I would consider going shirtless in a car, but also the border zone of suffering 2nd degree burns. Life is full of difficult decisions.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
fat_guy_belly_bump.gif

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Only thing better is a motorcycle, which I am trying to retire because I work in a level 1 trauma center.
Seriously. I worked in billing and the two things I'd think when a case with a book sized amount of reports crossed my desk I knew it was probably one of three things, motorcycle, fall from a roof, or someone getting t-boned in a car. One time it was a boating accident and to this day I don't know if the doctor made a typo or not by saying it was a motor boning accident (he once described a car crash as a fight with a tree).
The one that stuck with me was far from the worst. Patient was at a red light on a bike and a car threw him off the bike because he stopped right untop of his back tire and his bumper kind of smooshed the tire. What I remember is having some jerk at the insurance company actually claim that he shouldn't have been on the bike during that time of day. Had to fight for them to pay on that one.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
Top down and my top off is the way to go. I don't give a S--t how I look because the breeze is amazimg.......

That's some good shirtless-guy talk! BTW, Guys with super hairy backs say that too. :LOL:
On a beautiful warm day, with nowhere to be, going shirtless is like not wearing a condom. If you haven't tried it you don't know what ur missing!

That's how shirtless guys end up being baby-daddies. No shirt, no condom, no problem. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Jan 27, 2020
If someone wants to drive their car shirtless, who cares? I'd rather see a guy shirtless than these women with asses the size of rhinos wearing spandex. Should be a law against that crap.

I understand what you are getting at and am glad we finally live in a time that people can live as they want and not be ostracized.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 27, 2020
Seriously. I worked in billing and the two things I'd think when a case with a book sized amount of reports crossed my desk I knew it was probably one of three things, motorcycle, fall from a roof, or someone getting t-boned in a car. One time it was a boating accident and to this day I don't know if the doctor made a typo or not by saying it was a motor boning accident (he once described a car crash as a fight with a tree).
The one that stuck with me was far from the worst. Patient was at a red light on a bike and a car threw him off the bike because he stopped right untop of his back tire and his bumper kind of smooshed the tire. What I remember is having some jerk at the insurance company actually claim that he shouldn't have been on the bike during that time of day. Had to fight for them to pay on that one.

In my 20s I broke my pelvis in a work accident and the nurse was surprised that it wasn't due to riding a motorcycle.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
First I do anesthesia at a level 1 trauma center. Why I am retiring my motorcycle is because 2 patients back to back were the 1st to say they wouldn't get back on a bike. It freaked me out like an omen. These guys can have 20 to 30 operations wash out and muscle flaps.... pretty awful. now on to the lighter side. We have come full circle. If you don't want to get a girl pregnant then simply avoid the situation. How you say? Visible man boobs driving shirtless or 3rd degree burns from leather seats that keep you incapacitated;) WOW new to the forum and already learned how to get out of child support so I can buy better pipes and tobacco! You guys really know what your doing.

• Haha
Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
First I do anesthesia at a level 1 trauma center. Why I am retiring my motorcycle is because 2 patients back to back were the 1st to say they wouldn't get back on a bike. It freaked me out like an omen. These guys can have 20 to 30 operations wash out and muscle flaps.... pretty awful. now on to the lighter side. We have come full circle. If you don't want to get a girl pregnant then simply avoid the situation. How you say? Visible man boobs driving shirtless or 3rd degree burns from leather seats that keep you incapacitated;) WOW new to the forum and already learned how to get out of child support so I can buy better pipes and tobacco! You guys really know what your doing.
There was a car motorcycle accident here last month where the Jetta knocked the motorcyclist off the bike and several cars then ran over him. He didn’t survive. I’ve seen deer and other animals hit by vehicles. I pitted the first responders.

Status
Not open for further replies.