PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
IMG_8167.jpeg
Here is another picture of Katy smoking one of my pipes. She was an incredible dog with a beautiful ability to learn. She was a thief, however. In the morning I would let her out to bring back the paper. Over a period of months, she not just brought back the paper, but she once stole up to nine basketballs- She would find them in neighboring yards and roll them back to th the garage. Not really ever knowing just where she found them, I donated them to a school.

Home Brewing Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2021
NE Wisconsin
View attachment 290283
Here is another picture of Katy smoking one of my pipes. She was an incredible dog with a beautiful ability to learn. She was a thief, however. In the morning I would let her out to bring back the paper. Over a period of months, she not just brought back the paper, but she once stole up to nine basketballs- She would find them in neighboring yards and roll them back to th the garage. Not really ever knowing just where she found them, I donated them to a school.
Today she would end up on a viral video from someone's Ring camera!🤣

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I haven't been in this thread for a while. Our boy Riggs went to heaven last September where I am sure he's eatting a truckload of cheese a day. He was 14 and 1/2 which is a good age for a GSD.

IMG_2660.jpg

A few months ago, my wife got the itch to get another dog so we did. But GSD's shed too much for her so we went with this mutt - Buster. You would think the transition from a hyper intelligent pure bred GSD to a dog mix of, as near as we can tell, Labrador and Looney Tunes Cartoon would be a seemless one but it's had plenty of bumps. He's a good dog though and most of his shenanigans is just from being a puppy.

IMG_6299.jpg