PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
Going out for Italian I ordered a combination dinner. Lasagna, manicotti, and penne pasta all baked together, topped with mozzarella. The chef misread the order and made sausage meatball bake (no pasta), so they gave me the meat bake for free. that's about 2 more dinners at home. A big plus since I don't have anything else on hand.

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
My friend goes berserk ( she is a great and ambitious cook ) and demands adding to my previous post:
The asparagus risotto came with veal chops gently braised in Chablis and extra asparagus Alsace method
Wrapped in baking paper with a little p&s and some butter for 35 minutes in the oven 180 degrees Celsius.
Post pm for the recipe , it is an immense treat to the senses.
Nothing to add to the Rhubarb & custard trifle; heavenly too :)

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Homemade tostada. Ground turkey w/various spices (plenty of chili powder), refried beans (from scratch, no cans here), grated mild cheddar, sour cream, avocado slices, shredded red leaf lettuce, and two salsas made from scratch: pico de gallo, and tomatillo. All credit goes to the wife.

tostada.jpg
Only thing pre-bought is the corn tortilla, on the bottom, out of view. Grilled in oil until crispy. De-leesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.