2 Fresh Becker Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Fiddlepiper

Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
Well I would say I'm immoral, but that would be immoral.

By the way, soft drugs like weed and magic mushrooms are by no means legal in Holland. The government and law enforcement are allowing it, but it is state regulated, the produce is produced by the state, distributed and sold at heavily controlled shops. There are voices to legalize it to pull the sting out of organized crime, but it will never get that far for at least the coming 4 years as the majority still is a bit more conservative as you might think in our political arena. But yes, paying for hookers is legal.
Surely not paying for hookers is robbery?

jei64822

Nov 13, 2020
As title, Denmark is no longer allowed to show pictures of tobacco products. So browsing danish tobacco stores just became alot more boring, with danishpipeshop being one of the best examples.

wow, that is now one depressing site

Reactions: timelord

Ethan

Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
At least it only applies to the tobacco so far. I checked the pipe section in case you were expected to buy those blind too....still plenty of pics there.

marconi

May 17, 2019
England
Denmark is one of my favourite countries to visit. Your folk musicians are excellent and drink like us Scots. Some excellent times there.
I went through Denmark as part of a European cycle tour very nice country and people. A friend intended taking the same cycle route as me after I told him of my experiences. He never got further than Denmark met a girl and became a Danish citizen and remains there today with his EU passport, bastard!

Reactions: Casual

Fiddlepiper

Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
I went through Denmark as part of a European cycle tour very nice country and people. A friend intended taking the same cycle route as me after I told him of my experiences. He never got further than Denmark met a girl and became a Danish citizen and remains there today with his EU passport, bastard!
Sounds like a wise man. I’ve been there to tour quite a few times as well as to a few of the folk festivals around. Very fond memories. Hope to get over there again soon.

Reactions: marconi