PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
A hammer and chisel never crossed my mind. Brilliant. I will be doing that with SD, for those times when I want a nice relaxing vague, tasteless smoke. puffy
So you're going to hammer and chisel the crap out of it? I'm not sure, however pulverized, that one can produce a "vague and tasteless smoke" short of molecular reorganization, or dare I say it, by a microwave.:eek::LOL::eek:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Be interested to hear your thoughts, the first half of the bowl for me is dominated by the Orientals, this cumin-like taste I am getting from pure Greek Basma, then midway through the bowl they give way to the VaPer side, getting a lot sweeter as well.
I get the sour Oriental more up front in the smoke, especially if I get it a little too hot. The sweet/raisin from the Perique is more noticeable to me when the smoke is cooler and more so on a slight retrohale.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
I get the sour Oriental more up front in the smoke, especially if I get it a little too hot. The sweet/raisin from the Perique is more noticeable to me when the smoke is cooler and more so on a slight retrohale.
Thanks! I've smoked quite a few bowls, think it is a REALLY good blend in fact. Will likely buy again, happy I bought the 250g pack blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.