PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Speaking of (OK, looking at) Sarah Palin, has anyone else noticed how she and Valerie Bertinelli---once distinctively different people---are merging into the same person?

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 5.58.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 5.59.48 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: yanoJL and Ahi Ka

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
In some ways this is the most interesting round for me as both are pipes I've voted against every round so far (my finalists would have been the two that lost in the last round).

I'm going to vote 1. Because I think they did their research & spotted that sweet little BBB all wood cutty you bought a while back - & because I really dislike the spur/foot placement on 2.
Hahaha, actually we discussed that and it was purely coincidental! I hadn't posted anything about the BBB before they had the stummel shaped.

Reactions: Toast and Ahi Ka

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Bought a cutty (yes, it has a foot) just the other day. It was made 121 years ago. How can I state that with such certainty? It has a hallmark on the sterling silver band. In law speak, that is called a precedent. Proof that silver on a cutty is acceptable.

Vote goes to No. 1!
Or it broke and some used a handy silver band to fix it.

(I’m just stirring the pot. Nutn’ wrong with silver on a cutty in my book)

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Yeah, I'm not sure what you are referring to here unless you're getting fooled by the reflection (which is easy since as you said, it has a white background). The transition between the stem and the metal of the spigot is as flush as it could be.
I know it's flush, but it doesn't look flush with the white background. The reflection messes with it.
IMG_20230213_182235.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.