Could My Pipe be Making My Mustache Die?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Dude I’m sorry but I busted out laughing at the title. I don’t know why it’s so funny to me. Maybe because it’s posted by the Funkhouse?

in all seriousness is it by the lip or is it just like that whole area?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My mustache has certainly grayed out, but I don't associate it with the pipes. If you're losing hair, it may just be age.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I wish it would slow mine down a little. I think it's trying to eat my face!
View attachment 15243
I honestly wish I could grow a beard like that. I always have to trim mine back down.
HNKXNs.jpg

Reactions: rushx9

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
And masturbation causes blindness. Why are so many pleasurable things in this world so goddamn dangerous? If there is a creator out there he/she is one twisted mother!

Oh what's that? There are things in the world i gave you that make you feel fantastic, taste delicious, are incredibly relaxing, inspire revelry, and generally make life far more enjoyable? Great!.....Enjoy!.........oh wait.........CANCER, AIDS, HEART ATTACKS, FOOT FUNGUS, DICK CHEESE, HANGOVERS, COPD, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST CHRONIC MUSTACHE DEGENERATION!!!!!! SURPRISE BITCH!!!!

I'm sure they had a reason, but GODdamn!!!!
Please don’t think this way. God gave us life, a beautiful garden in which to live and He gave us rules. As it was in the beginning (Judeo/Christian knowledge base) man made the choice to disobey Gods rules -and we still continue too - and things only got worse and worse from there. I imagine this reply of yours is closely related to your post concerning health and smoking (a post which I will reply to when I have time) and this lashing out at the creator is a byproduct of your deep and unshakable, foreboding dread.

Alaskanpiper, There is an admonition that states that the pot does not tell the potter what it will become, nor does it say “This is what I will be used for.” Might I suggest (ever so humbly and with all humility) that instead of railing against the creator, that you make use of two important gifts that He has given you: your intuition and your conscience. If either of these are bothering you (ie. warning you) please listen to their call. There are ten thousand things to enjoy in this life God has given to you, and selfishly pleasing oneself (with either pipe smoking or masturbation) is not amongst them.

Status
Not open for further replies.