Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Don't worry if all the face masks are sold out, just use your ingenuity/idiocy like these people did.

Water bottle (and face mask) ?
25527436-8073501-similarly_another_woman_had_the_same_idea_but_also_uses_a_plasti-a-6_15833275-jpg.21415

Plastic box ?
View attachment 21416

Nappy/diaper ?
View attachment 21417

Plastic bag ✔
View attachment 21418

Ladies bra ?
View attachment 21419

Some of them remind me of the Elephant Man.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
nana Panic buy? I bought N95 facemasks. I sand and grind on toxic materials every day. They will get used. I bought latex gloves. I work with CA glue everyday. They will get used. I bought canned foods. I like to eat at least once a day. It will get eaten. I do not buy hand sanitizer as I mix Aloe Gel and alcohol to make my own. I bought tobacco and rum...well just because. I KNOW they will get used.

Reactions: Casual

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I could rant and rant about prescriptions. I cut my hand, and it was bad, needed stitches, but i had no pain at all. I asked the doc to just stitch it, but he refused and started jabbing a needle into my hand to deaden it, which DID hurt. Then, when he asked me how I felt after he stitched it, he prescribed me 30 hydrocodones. WTF? I had no pain. No wonder there is a huge opiod addiction problem
also the fact they let any dumb ass write reviews of doctors. Morons write their reviews like they're at a restaurant and not dealing with something incredibly complex like human health and healing. Though 30 hydocodones that's some pretty light weight stuff. I remember last time..... Oh never mind.

Though 30 hydocodones that's some pretty light weight stuff. I remember last time..... Oh never mind.
30 hydrocodones for an injury that is supposed to heal within a week, ha ha. I guess the doc expected me to lay about in a stupor listening to Pink Floyd in a room full of tapestries and black light posters.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
30 hydrocodones for an injury that is supposed to heal within a week, ha ha. I guess the doc expected me to lay about in a stupor listening to Pink Floyd in a room full of tapestries and black light posters.
you do look like the type. Well if it makes you feel better I used to weigh 130 considering I weigh 200 pounds now... Well despite not being one I so looked like a junkie and doctors would act reluctant to give me a tylenol if an elephant stepped on my feet. Except that one time I got an injection of dilaudid, I'll put it this way if he wanted to start sawing random pieces off of me I think I would have been comfortable with that. Sadly no Pink Floyd until I got home.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Wow, why doesn't he order online, if he's that afraid? BTW I also saw a feller wearing rubber gloves and face mask a few days ago in Munich.
I know. This photo is getting spread around a lot and there is also video of him trying to ride off on a scooter with all that stuff. I've noticed lots of empty shelves at stores here in northwest Germany and even crowds of people lined up outside of DM waiting for it to open in the morning the last few days. Craziness.

Reactions: BROBS

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
I know. This photo is getting spread around a lot and there is also video of him trying to ride off on a scooter with all that stuff. I've noticed lots of empty shelves at stores here in northwest Germany and even crowds of people lined up outside of DM waiting for it to open in the morning the last few days. Craziness.

Over here in the south it's not that bad, as far as I can tell. In the rural area, where I live, one rarely sees someone wearing a face mask. They are very present in Munich, though. But all in all, stores are still stocked well in Bavaria. But I heard of several guys amongst my acquaintances cancelling vacations to Italy or even Austria.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
It's amazing the extent to which the masses are manipulated by the MSM.

Bernays looks down on it all rubbing his hands in glee.
more like people being manipulated by their not understanding medicine including the people who report on these things. Seriously why not have you know doctors and epidemiologists report on these things. Nope people just get details that they don't know how to place and put together.

Reactions: Kilgore Trout

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just went grocery shopping in surgical gloves left over from our cat's bout with infections from eating raw meat. No one else was wearing gloves, but my wife has special health situations, and we're both "over a certain age," so I go with it. No one cares. Some of the store check-out people were wearing gloves before all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.