Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Used to be able to sit back in my lawn chair and scroll through the different threads on the forum and chuckle at some of the goofy comments without feeling the need to jump up and yell "GET OFF MY LAWN" but end up getting another beer and keep quiet. I wonder how much longer till I'm in the balcony about to be removed from the administration. 🤣Screenshot_20230602_150518.jpg

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
The last person who would irritate me is, someone I don't know, will probably never meet, posting something I can't agree with. If it happens too many times with one poster, I simply "ignore" them. I'm unwilling to expend effort or emotion when removing them from my view is as easy as clicking on their icon and clicking "ignore." Try it with my image on the right. It'll help keep you sane and focused. rotf

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
The last person who would irritate me is, someone I don't know, will probably never meet, posting something I can't agree with. If it happens too many times with one poster, I simply "ignore" them. I'm unwilling to expend effort or emotion when removing them from my view is as easy as clicking on their icon and clicking "ignore." Try it with my image on the right. It'll help keep you sane and focused. rotf
🤣 😍

Reactions: Sgetz

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
I have found that most of the clowns eventually get booted off the site. I’ve not used the ignore feature yet - but maybe I should have. I am guilty of dishing out a biting comeback when I feel poked at by stupidity. Silence is golden.
Yea I've woke up the next day wishing I'd have shut my pie hole.
But it is just another level to Codgerville in the balcony.😉