PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi Halfdan, as long as I am not in a competition (and I never did) I always relight my pipes. Also this one. This clay holds enough tobacco to smoke for approximately half an hour or so. It depends a lot on the cut and type of the tobacco.
@UB 40 Thanks for the reply; it was fun seeing how long I could make a clay bowl of baccy last. About half an hour is about average for me but I sometimes have to relight. Sometimes I used to puff up my clay in a few minutes (like you were saying about Chaukisch) as I worried about it going out! I'll definitely have to order a tin of Sillem's Musketeer from Smokingpipes; as I love the tin art!
Got 5 bags of rubbish today and had a free drink of white wine with a loyalty card I found while litter picking. It already had one stamp on it on finding and I bought 4 drinks in 2 weeks. A well earned drink!
Took the milk bottle I found while litter picking to a local farm shop; got to see the sheep while I was up there!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Yes you should definitely keep going for a longer smoke time.

Bro, tobacco prices in UK are cheap. Especially if you are only smoking clay sized bowls and infrequently
@Ahi Ka Got stung by customs for a tin of Sillem's Musketeer; had to pay a GBP28 charge on 1 tin of baccy...
Currently smoking Condor green in the vintage clays.

• Sad
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon