PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
That ain’t bad! I figured their stuff would cost way more. I’ll have to look at their site and see if I can figure out which ones I had that were so damn good.

If I understand correctly it looks like the Cigar Budget Price Range is like $2-$6, so the Petite Panatela would fall into Budget and the Short Robustos on the upper edge.

Last edited:

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Ok, just received today, my first ever order for budget sticks. :)

I figured why not, look for really inexpensive, hopefully decent smokes. So if possible, I’m on a quest for the best inexpensive budget sticks, as inexpensive as possible… 🤔

And given these are quite inexpensive I will certainly do my best to give some input in the Ciagr WAYS when having these and any other inexpensive/budget sticks.

The Charter was $6.40, maybe this is at the upper range of budget stick… 🤔 The rest were in the upper $3 - $4 range...

Let me say, just looking at these, the construction on all of them looks really nice. I’m quite impressed, just hope they smoke as well as they look. And a budget cigar in a glass tube, also impressive…

So, from left to right…

Plasencia - Reserva Original Nestico
Foundation - Charter Oak Connecticut Shade Rothschild
OlIva - Flor de Oliva Sun Grown Robusto
My Father - Tabasco’s Baez Robusto
El Rey Del Mundo - Natural Robustos En Vidrio
Fuente - Curly Head Deluxe Maduro
Fuente - Curly Head Deluxe Natural

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

View attachment 340214

I've heard good things about El Rey del Mundo, but haven't tried any yet. They're high on my list.

My favorite budget cigar is the Curly Head Deluxe: they're on my short list of cigars to keep on hand at all times. Other cigars may have better flavor, construction, etc., but the Curly Heads are my cigar comfort food: they never let me down.

Reactions: Speak Easy