PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Feet do get pong-y 😵‍💫
😁
Nice selection of sticks

😅 I was going to add a little comment, hence the * after foot ; but didn't want people to think I'm one of those "feet guys".. 😬

Also, thanks - hope to find something I can stock up on since I've smoked all my non-special occasion sticks.

SmokingPipes and their "international super saver shipping" have been very successful lately, as a fellow Australian smoker 😇

Reactions: BenMN and OzPiper

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
All new to me, except maybe the Padron Delicias being any different to a 2000 natural? Most likely same blend different format, which would suit me as I find box pressed cigars annoying. Don't know why, they just irritate me cray
Been meaning to try the Joya Red for ages, looking forward to it as it is really pungent from just sniffing the foot *🤤
View attachment 325980
I've been planning to get some Delicias, looks like a convenient size

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Ok the math isn’t adding up here! LOL 😝

We have 99 Cigar WAYS pages and 5 here, I do’t get why people aren’t posting their Cigar purchases… :(

After all it does help us to see cigars we may never otherwise see, or considered, so we can learn too.

Seriously please post, and share! :)

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Ok the math isn’t adding up here! LOL 😝

We have 99 Cigar WAYS pages and 5 here, I do’t get why people aren’t posting their Cigar purchases… :(

After all it does help us to see cigars we may never otherwise see, or considered, so we can learn too.

Seriously please post, and share! :)
It's freaking embarrassing, that's why I don't post them here. Some of us have problems okay? 🤪