PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
My Luna with acrylic stem. Smoke at least 4 times a week.
IMAG1383.jpg

mikros

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
My first briar I bought was a churchwarden, it has a small bowl and gets pretty hot. Wish I had bought a bigger and thicker bowl version.
I love it tho' the long stem is just nice, it reaches to me, and lets me be even slightly more lazy/relaxed than I usually am when having a pipe. It is nice in my truck too, I like it for driving. That said, because of the size it is slightly more inconvenient to carry around, and therefore gets used a bit less than my normal sized pipes. I do think it smokes slightly cooler, I want to do a back-to-back comparison actually.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I have probably 10 but for some reason rarely reach for them. But do like the way they smoke.
I also make one on occasion but have turned to making them with both a regular and a churchwarden stem. This gives the pipe the opportunity to be enjoyed on a more regular basis. :)

southernbriar

Might Stick Around
Feb 14, 2012
This thread really makes me want a churchwarden. There are some really nice ones listed. This may seem like a silly question, but is there a length requirement to be considered a "Church Warden"

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
I have exactly one churchwarden, and although it's been in my collection for at least fifteen years I've never smoked it. Most of my pipesmoking goes on outdoors and somehow I don't see myself walking around with it:
DSC01838.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.