PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
You're ignoring the part where he was talking about United States citizens voting in a US election, who might have interests in or even also hold citizenship in Mexico. No one ever suggested that anyone was illegally voting in our elections.

Remember, several high profile investigations tried very hard to find evidence of that and failed utterly.

Not saying that the statement from the Mexican president was particularly responsible, but let's not spin it into an entirely different narrative. He was talking about people voting legally.
Sorry. More and more we find out, more and more of our government has systematically lie to us. And the media has been covering for them. Now things are little open, media can no longer lie as openly, and slowly, but surely they are covering them.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Two questions:
-How much coverage did the kidnapping/murders get before the turnover/apology?

-What are we supposed to not be looking at by looking at this.

I’ll stop with that, because I’m not sure further expressions of my political/sociological assessments and beliefs fit within the forum’s rules, and I’m enjoying learning about pipes and tobaccos here.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket???

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Two questions:
-How much coverage did the kidnapping/murders get before the turnover/apology?

-What are we supposed to not be looking at by looking at this.

I’ll stop with that, because I’m not sure further expressions of my political/sociological assessments and beliefs fit within the forum’s rules, and I’m enjoying learning about pipes and tobaccos here.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket???
Hmm.. The time line of the event was.. Not too clear. Last Friday was when two passengers were shot dead and 4 were kidnapped. I think. Few days later news came out two among kidnapped were killed. Next day or so, two alive were rescued. I think the apology came out yesterday or today. Mexican president took his apology back today.

Political topics are off limit in this forum.

Sometimes, political topics pop up. But usually it gets locked or deleted rather quickly.

Not too sure if this topic has been political or not. I would imagine possibly.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Joe should be apologizing also.
Isn’t he in charge? Or is he just their puppet?
Along with him, Pelosi and all her CA billionaires she’s protected.
They like to dabble in the dark side with Cartel and get an erection and some extra cash.
It’s a land grab in CA.
Bring in the drugs, populate the drug addled homeless. When the middle class gets fed up and moves out, buy up the properties. Once the shit totally hits the fan, call on and demand that the Federal government take care of the homeless and clean up their streets.
F’em all.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I0f.gif

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
As my dear old mother lay dying of congestive heart failure, she implored me not to take up drinking after she’d gone to meet her maker.

I said Mama, I’m 52 years old, a little late to start being a drunk. You and Daddy raised me right, and I’m not about to become a lush in my later years.

She said she’d known of several older men that crawled in a bottle after they retired, and I should take care, not to drink too much, as I got older.

I said Mama, why didn’t you warn me not to use drugs like cocaine and heroin and such?

She said I knew you had better sense than to do drugs, but they sell booze at every gas station these days, right in front of little children, women, and everybody.:)

If Americans would just not do fentanyl and all the other drugs those cartels peddle they’d not exist.

No government can ever pass a law children are required to have good parents, who love them and set a good example, and take them to church and send them to school, and make them feel wanted.

I cannot imagine somebody thinking so little of themselves, as to take illegal drugs.

But there’s lots of folks that do, you know?

Reactions: JOHN72 and bullet08

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
As my dear old mother lay dying of congestive heart failure, she implored me not to take up drinking after she’d gone to meet her maker.

I said Mama, I’m 52 years old, a little late to start being a drunk. You and Daddy raised me right, and I’m not about to become a lush in my later years.

She said she’d known of several older men that crawled in a bottle after they retired, and I should take care, not to drink too much, as I got older.

I said Mama, why didn’t you warn me not to use drugs like cocaine and heroin and such?

She said I knew you had better sense than to do drugs, but they sell booze at every gas station these days, right in front of little children, women, and everybody.:)

If Americans would just not do fentanyl and all the other drugs those cartels peddle they’d not exist.

No government can ever pass a law children are required to have good parents, who love them and set a good example, and take them to church and send them to school, and make them feel wanted.

I cannot imagine somebody thinking so little of themselves, as to take illegal drugs.

But there’s lots of folks that do, you know?
It's like religion. Harmless Easter egg hunt, Christmas carolling.. Then boom! You are thinking about your place in heaven! You know?

Things happen. And I know, a person should have enough self control to prevent those things from happening. But it does.

You are right. If American citizens do not use drugs, they shouldn't be here. But we do, and it's here. What should we do about it? Ignore it? Tax it and use it for better things?

I haven't drank in few weeks. It's not that I don't like drinking, I'm too lazy to drink and deal with a hangover. Hard to be a druggie when I'm this lazy.

Reactions: Zero

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
There's a whole lotta holier-than-thou self-proclaimed christians out there, manipulating people with guilt and fear. But the scripture says wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Screenshot_20210507-120519~2.png

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Here in Europe, human rights are a guarantee of protection for all kinds of human trash, rapists, drug traffickers, predators of pederasty. As they say here, we could send all those drug cartels to hell in a matter of months. We have good ball-cutting surgeons here, too. Spanish production, Iberian buck.....(macho iberico)......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:DEJeVc3XUAAvz2U.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
The FBI hostage rescue team is not under the command of the President, and not part of the military.

David Koresh was not a domestic enemy.

He was a cult leader, under investigation for illegal machine guns. Then cult members murdered federal law enforcement officers.

The Posse Comitatas act forbid the President to send in the United States military.

Military forces are not police.

Military forces hurt people and break things, that’s it.

We don’t want soldiers being cops.
Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean they weren't there.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
A few years ago a local women died of a fentanyl overdose, and I looked up what legitimate uses there were for the drug.

I was amazed to find fentanyl is over sixty years old and is an extremely useful and widely prescribed pain killer.

Since it’s a synthetic opioid no poppies are needed. Every one of the 190 nations on this earth could manufacture it. Total prohibition of fentanyl is not ever going to happen. The genie is out of the bottle, so to speak.

The nursing home or hospital near you uses fentanyl every day, safely and legally.

The only hope mankind has against fentanyl abuse is public education and strict legal controls.

As I get older, I’m more grateful I was raised to follow the law.

If people followed the laws about prescription drugs, they’d not get hurt, you know?

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean they weren't there.

The Waco siege was televised.

The records are public, the truth beyond any question is forever established.

The safety of any police officer in the United States depends on the bad guys knowing if you murder one, as the Branch Dividians did when lawful warrants were served, in the end law enforcement is going to win. Not sometimes, every time without fail, though the heavens fall.

Mexico doesn’t have that system yet.

The United States legal system does.

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
Here in Europe, human rights are a guarantee of protection for all kinds of human trash, rapists, drug traffickers, predators of pederasty. As they say here, we could send all those drug cartels to hell in a matter of months. We have good ball-cutting surgeons here, too. Spanish production, Iberian buck.....(macho iberico)......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:View attachment 208629
Is that a photo of you John? I don't see a pipe sticking out of your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.