PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
How many lawsuits alleging fraud have been dismissed for lack of evidence?
The lawsuits were dismissed on "standing" not for lack of evidence. You have no idea what you're talking about.

There's tons of evidence...countless signed affidavits. There were many hearings held detailing all of this stuff. All kinds of investigative reporting.

The issues are myriad, involving everything from the electronic voting machines to the mail in ballots, signature issues, chain of custody issues, and on and on and on.

Believe what you want. You sound like someone who gets all their information from the corporate "mainstream" media.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
The lawsuits were dismissed on "standing" not for lack of evidence. You have no idea what you're talking about.

There's tons of evidence...countless signed affidavits. There were many hearings held detailing all of this stuff. All kinds of investigative reporting.

The issues are myriad, involving everything from the electronic voting machines to the mail in ballots, signature issues, chain of custody issues, and on and on and on.

Believe what you want. You sound like someone who gets all their information from the corporate "mainstream" media.
Versus under a rock?

IBTL. This thread has gone far south of the boarder.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Well, here's the thing: when something is true, there is evidence for it. Evidence that, in context, holds up to scrutiny and logical analysis. Every time, without exception.

How many investigations have there been - chaired by folks with political interests on both sides of the aisle - into the reliability of our most recent election? And what have they all found?

Conversely, how many legal challenges or investigations have found evidence of meaningful fraud?

I don't guess I have to provide you with the answers to these questions... You know them. So I'll just ask this:. What's more delusional, to accept reality as it is? Or insist on a conspiracy that the entirety of the criminal justice system has told you time and again didn't happen?

Which position would seem more logical to an outside observer?

To put it another way, what do you suppose you know that the FBI, NSA, DOJ, and SEC all do not? Maybe they'd like to hear from you, if you really have some evidence?

I couldn't care less how anyone voted. I mean that sincerely. Your politics are your own. Where I care is where demonstrably false narratives are pushed as true; not because any particular narrative offends me, but because things have to make sense. Facts and data matter. Evidence matters. Emotions do not.

My friend JC has a theory that people prefer wild tales and rumors and fables to the cold, hard truth because it’s as fun to believe in fairy tales as it is, to go to the beer joint. In other words, it’s a voluntary bad choice.

But JC is an old Dry Methodist that equates most of life’s miseries to demon rum and beer joints, and other such places where the wine flows and music plays.

I’d rather think the phenomena of people rejecting truth over fiction is due to not being raised up where you’d get hurt, by your parents and teachers, for not telling the truth,,,,and not the truth you made up, or truth you only wished and hoped was true.

In other words, belief in truth is part of being an adult.

And if a parent doesn’t value truth, how can they teach their kids to know or value truth?

Maybe JC is right, and those folks consume the same liquor of falsehood as the rummies in the saloons.:)

Reactions: telescopes

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Yeah, don't look under the rock...it's not pretty. Just take the blue pill and stay in the matrix.
In all honesty, the alternative media is just as much a mess. Ripe with shit of all colors. The moment you pick a side in the war to consider which media source is "telling" the truth, you picked a loosing side. You believe what you want and then find someone to show you the facts that fit in with your thinking. The proof is when the "proof" is in quotes.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
In all honesty, the alternative media is just as much a mess. Ripe with shit of all colors. The moment you pick a side in the war to consider which media source is "telling" the truth, you picked a loosing side. You believe what you want and then find someone to show you the facts that fit in with your thinking. The proof is when the "proof" is in quotes.
I don't lump all "alternative media" in the same basket. It's a very wide variety of sources and material.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Well, here's the thing: when something is true, there is evidence for it. Evidence that, in context, holds up to scrutiny and logical analysis. Every time, without exception.

How many investigations have there been - chaired by folks with political interests on both sides of the aisle - into the reliability of our most recent election? And what have they all found?

Conversely, how many legal challenges or investigations have found evidence of meaningful fraud?

I don't guess I have to provide you with the answers to these questions... You know them. So I'll just ask this:. What's more delusional, to accept reality as it is? Or insist on a conspiracy that the entirety of the criminal justice system has told you time and again didn't happen?

Which position would seem more logical to an outside observer?

To put it another way, what do you suppose you know that the FBI, NSA, DOJ, and SEC all do not? Maybe they'd like to hear from you, if you really have some evidence?

I couldn't care less how anyone voted. I mean that sincerely. Your politics are your own. Where I care is where demonstrably false narratives are pushed as true; not because any particular narrative offends me, but because things have to make sense. Facts and data matter. Evidence matters. Emotions do not.
Don't they hear everything now already ??? ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Briar Tuck
Status
Not open for further replies.