PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Been out of commission for three weeks, bad kink in the gut, but no mention of cancer.
So, Greg, are things still coming along? Prayers and hope for you, man.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
gregprince: I sure hope all is well and that you are on the mend. Good news about your successful surgery. My prayer is that God continues to bless you and returns you to good health.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Again, I want to thank all those who have supported me with your prayers and well wishes. It means an awful lot to know that you are there. It is an amazing group that we have here. Recovery is difficult, but ongoing.
My father was a survivor of the Battle of the Bulge and much, much more. Based, in part on his Army experience, he used to say that as difficult as it might be the critical thing is to "... keep putting one foot in front of the other. Only then will you get anywhere and when you can no longer do that, you're dead."
I don't know just where I'll end up, but I keep putting one foot in front of the other confident that in the end it will be "satisfactory." (Journey of the Magi, Eliot)
Again, thanks for the companionship on our journey.
Greg

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Glad ur well mate. I have had skin cancer removed from 9 places on my body over the last 4 years, and have recently been diagnosed with COPD so I know how u feel when shit goes wrong. I am happy ur surgery was successful and wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.