PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
About 18 months ago I received a diagnosis of stage 4 esophageal cancer. I was given about three months to live. I've now had 18 months of good health and have made the most of it. The doctor told me that the cancer had nothing to do with smoking, but this type is caused by the "modern diet". Smoking and drinking left me unscathed, eating is killing me. Tomorrow I have a procedure that I may not survive. When I get out of recovery I'll write. Just wanted to say, it's been great hanging out here. Greg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Be strong and brave my friend! I will be thinking good positive thoughts for you and waiting to hear from you in a few days. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
greg, put out a tin of your favorite blend to crack open when you get home. Safe passage brother, and hurry back.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and dammit all to hell.
I'm the buster who accosted you yesterday afternoon at the KC Pipe Show with the, "Excuse me, aren't you Greg Pease?"
More importantly, I refuse to accept that the same man I visited with, who kindly acknowledged my drooling, simpering adulation, adoring comments, questions about the future (and I will never, ever share what you told me about your newest offering until it comes to market) and grateful appreciation about the voyage I've made through your product line is going to ground any time in the near future.
Greg, you and your medical team will be first and foremost in my prayers during the next few hours.
Play tough, pal, you've got too much left to offer.
Fnord/Jim from Topeka

Status
Not open for further replies.