PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
No, I am Greg Prince, not Greg Pease. I'm the good looking one - no, that would be the old looking one. My wife and I are getting ready to leave for the hospital. Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes. When I get out of recovery I'll let you all know how things went.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo greg - thinking of you this very moment. I'm hoping that modern medical science puts it all together for you this morning. When you get back on line, clue me in on how that 'modern diet' leads to cancer. I'd be willing to change my diet.
Best,

hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I don't care if you aren't Greg Pease. Or Freddy Prince. I'm pulling for you. You have the winning attitude that is going to pull you through A-OK. Looking forward to your next post.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Greg, trust in your personal strength and the good folks who are providing you care. I have already sent prayers and you will be in my thoughts. I hope to see you post soon and let us know how things went. We are all pulling for you!!

Peace, my brother.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Forgive the mistaken identity, brother.
My prayers have been corrected, but I'm sure God appreciated the intent just the same.
Stay strong.
Fnord

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
God will be with you and your family, Greg. I look forward to hearing from you. Will say a rosary for your recovery and will send some tobacco your way on recovery and set a time for us all to partake of a celebratory bowl.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Just got out of recovery. An extremely rare and risky procedure that has never been tried here and it worked! For the first time in about a month I'm without pain and should be able to eat. Thank you for all the prayer, it keeps pulling me through. Jackswilling - miraculous may well be the word of the day. Now I must notify others. Greg Prince

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I am a bit behind the ball on this one but I just wanted to express my relief to see the post that said you had made it through. May the charts and actuary tables be damned, I hope you outlive them all. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping many more meals and pipes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.