PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Ahhh breakfast! My favorite is caffe latte...with any nice english blend....and I'm happy.
I make it the Italian way...espresso mixed with scalded milk in approximately a 1:1 ratio.
During the day any strong coffee will do.

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
Generally don't get to use high-end coffee but not for lack of trying. My wife usually pulls mme away from the rich Italian roasted beans and gets me coffee from aldiss (sp) instead. Withou a first cup of coffee I am a zombie. Not the kind that eats brains, but the kind that bumps into things and gets confused. :lol:

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Aldi's coffee CAN be good, but it has to be the right ones. I like all of their "Single Origin" and "Exotic" blends. Their Coffee Shop blend is nothing to sneeze at. Is it great coffee? No, but it gets the job done and does it without tasting like brewed ash/dog poo.
-Jason

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
These guys roast some amazing stuff www.klatchroasting.com

I've had 6 or more of their blends and every one has been excellent. Blend descriptions are spot on (hints of vanilla, chocolate, berry etc).

Every time I have ordered, the roast date is listed as within a day of shipping. The absolute quality of the coffee is night and day against anything you'll ever buy from a store shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.