Status
Not open for further replies.

papaskittles

Lurker
Jan 14, 2012
Ketchikan
Oh, its my time to shine

I drink like 9 cups a day

Ravens brew dead mans reach goes amazing with aromatics, and World Bean Co.'s Tanzania gives all tobaccos ive ever tried a amazing taste

Its like... A pipe in a humid jungle

Very stong though
I only drink Mans coffee (Black/cup o joe) No starbucks ladys stuff.

So sorry if i cant help u starbuckians :D

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Most mornings you will find me and my Krups expresso machine and Copan coffee making a lot of noise in the kitchen . Gotta love a machine that shakes the counter top and spits and sputters like a model T Ford .I also like Yuban ,Community and yes Starbucks . They never put Peets on sale here . For some reason I despise Dunkin Donuts and always give it away . Every Christmas I steal all my wifes Starbucks gift cards and make a pilgrimage to the local Starbucks for a spend a thon .

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I hope I haven't angered the Dunkin fans :mrgreen: Seriously though, I drink it now and then but had never put such a critical eye on it until that article. By way of karma my grinder has now gone on the fritz and I'm espressoless at home :crying:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm a stove top coffee kind of guy. I mostly drink Lebanese coffee, cuban coffee and espresso.

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I've been drinking the local national supermarket chain's espresso blend. I found it to have the best taste for price ratio after testing many brands and blends. I'm using the Aeropress coffee maker, which I find brings out the best highlights in the worst of coffees, but shines when you give it some good beans. It produces a cup of coffee in about 40 seconds (20 second steep, 20 second press) that is somewhere in the middle of french press and espresso.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
McDonald's or Starbucks coffee with C&D's Big 'n Burley, in any pipe I own.

mano

Might Stick Around
Nov 29, 2011
For years, freshly ground beans of any number of robust coffees with moderate acidity have gone with a good cigar. Now also with a good pipe.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
I really enjoy a coffee called Wake the Fuck Up, and any tobacco I have does for me...haven't found that perfect morning blend yet.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
My favourite is Columbian coffee beans made on turkish way, with a bowl of Borkum Riff Original Light or Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Wawa regular coffee with Spartans English in the morning

Kureg Cona with Perersons Old Dublin after dinner

bobby46

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2012
Starbucks House Blend suited me for many years. The combination of retirement and the drawn-out recession prompted a switch to the more economical Eight O' Clock 100% Columbian.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Fresh ground 8 o'clock beans and a cob full of Haunted Bookshop is my favorite way to start the day!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
_DSC0420.jpg

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
I try a lot of fancy coffee from a local shop that roasts the beans on site and honestly their stuff is very good but I always come back to eight o'clock in a French press.

pufferissimo

Might Stick Around
Jan 20, 2012
Hi all,
Been very fortunate that I join coffee and also pipe club.

This is my good friend - owner of Coffeewar Coffee Cafe in Kemang, jakarta Indonesia.

How to make French Press Coffee from Febriansyah Marcel on Vimeo.
They served 3 single origins : Toraja, Mandailing and Java

My personal haven while lighting up my pipes with burley-based baccy: Tambolaka, Barbary Coast also with several my long-time favorite Virginias : Erinmore Flake, Formers's Birds Eye Grain.
The natural nuttiness of Burley just gets a long so very well with the earthy tones of Mandailing as well as the cherry-ness of the Toraja. Yum yum yum.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Any brand Colombian Arabica Bean Coffee dripped in a Cajun or Arcadian maker, straight Black! With

any English Blend, usually smoked in a heavy, bent Peterson Kinsale.
TopD
IMG_1542-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.