PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Sac and Frisco reporting.
I like meets and enjoy the clubs but for me its always timing. Trying to juggle too much so often I'm only avail sparsely and with short notice when gaps open. But I'm always happy to contribute anything I can.

mtnfolkmike

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2013
I am in the Santa Cruz mountains, not far from the Bay Area at all.. Was just at Smokers Paradise this past weekend.. picked up a few Oz. of some of the blends they have on hand..

asianhombre

Lurker
Nov 29, 2011
Just moved back to San Francisco from NYC. I was really hoping during the two years I was absent that something would have happened for the Bay Area.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I'm still in the East Bay and still finding the occasional time to browse this forum. Work has gotten busy in the last few months!

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Bump?

Is the Golden Gate club still meeting?

What about the Sacramento Pipe Collectors Assembly in Sacramento?

Both of their respective websites seem to have not been updated in about a year.

Anyone here still regularly attending?

I'm in Lodi btw.

Sep 11, 2014
If anyone in the San Jose area would like to get together, as a pipe club or just a casual pipe smoking event, please contact me. I would like to start a pipe club for the south bay and encourage anyone who wants to join, to join! =)

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I bumped this up for the Bay Area pipe smokers... Would love to meet up with fellow smokers when my days off are convenient. I always have rotating days off.

I'm in San jose... Anyone else?

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I live on the south side down by ST Kaiser. My shop of choice is Smokers Paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.