PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
I also attended the Golden Gate Pipe Club meeting. It was my first meeting and had a great time. Just talking to Greg about different tobaccos and and the way they are processed was well worth the hour drive from Walnut Creek where I live. All the members made me feel very welcomed and Telford's Pipe shop is one of the nicest and most well stocked shop I've been to in the Bay Area.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
I made it to my second Golden Gate PC meeting last Thursday, and it was even more fabulous since their first meeting in January last year. Telford's is about as good as they come, and both were worth the cross country flight from Philadelphia.
hp

les

barling

Lurker
Jan 9, 2012
Northern California
I am thinking of starting a pipe club at Mission Pipe in Pleasanton, CA. Todd, the manager, said he is ok with it. I want to see if there is any interest. What do you all think?

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
That would definitely be closer to me than Telford's. It would probably depend on the details, but I might have some interest.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
That would definitely be closer to me than Telford's. + 1
Let me know. If I can get away I will. Life is a little crazy at the moment but the wife is cool letting me escape from time to time. Will see how that changes when the new baby arives?

fyrefawkes

Lurker
Jun 18, 2012
Berkeley reporting in. Just started a new group here called "Bay Area Pipers". If it's a redundancy to an already established group, then perhaps it'll be short-lived. Have seen only one other person smoking a pipe of the tobacco variety around here.

driftstage5

Might Stick Around
Aug 13, 2011
Oakland, CA! Wow I didnt know there were this many pipers on this forum from the Bay Area! I thought I was the only one LOL.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I've been wanting to go to Mission Pipe in SJ for their pipe club...and now my work schedule will give me that chance...I believe July 7th is the next meeting...I'm gonna try to make it...
I also usually shop at Smokers Paradise (Great selection of bulk tobacco which is what I usually buy) and Mission Pipe (they also have some great bulk, and have placed special orders for me, they have yearly pipe sales...Last one was a Savinelli Trunk sale.. 25% off...not a bad deal)
When I go to the City I try to make a stop at Grants...I've ben to Piedmont Tobacconist twice...

driftstage5

Might Stick Around
Aug 13, 2011
Whats the address to Smokers Paradise? I've been to the Piedmont tobacconist before and it is a really small shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.