PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
The server kept crashing and I was beginning to think that I should just hold off and try in the morning after the initial rush died down. I’m glad I persisted and finally got through after seeing it sold out at SP this morning. 10 tins on the way.
I was in the same boat. With 10,000 units I figured it would surely last until morning. I to am glad I kept refreshing my browser and got my 10.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I was ?. Noticed all the commotion on the thread this morning.

Seems nowadays limited or special releases fly out the door in the blink of an eye.

More pre release hyping of the blends.

I hadn’t intended on buying any. I’ve got about 40 tins of 2019 SB in my cellar as it is. And well over 100 varieties of other blends in my cellar.

I became aware that there’s a lot of stuff that’ll probably never get smoked by me… so like stop the insanity already. And my wife’s constant reprimands of “What do need all that tobacco for….” over the past several years. ?

BrokenRecord

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2020
PNW, US
I was ?. Noticed all the commotion on the thread this morning.
Seems nowadays limited or special releases fly out the door in the blink of an eye.

More pre release hyping of the blends.

I hadn’t intended on buying any. I’ve got about 40 tins of 2019 SB in my cellar as it is. And well over 100 varieties of other blends in my cellar.

I became aware that there’s a lot of stuff that’ll probably never get smoked by me… so like stop the insanity already. And my wife’s constant reprimands of “What do need all that tobacco for….” over the past several years. ?
I ran out of 2019 Sun Bear. I thought it was exceptional but gone forever. I did think that the remaining stock of this release would last until mid morning as there are some who dislike it. That said, I think this is less about hype and more about people who want more Sun Bear.

Last edited:

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Just like that...it's gone.

hvPRhSh.gif

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I actually thought it would quickly disappear. I set my alarm for midnight (EDT) and put up with about a half hour of “crashes” before getting my 3 tins. I regretted not getting any of the last batch, even though I am not entirely sure it is/was in my ”wheelhouse”. I probably would have opted for 15 tins but, I have plans to make considerable other precautionary tobacco purchases before the end of the month because of (potential?) disappearance due to (pending?) deeming.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Waiting on the tasting notes for this blend..I missed the 2019 release and the 2020 was phenomenal, so this one was a no brainer.

I wonder how many tins they allocated to other distributors vs selling through thier site? It seems that Eight state burley was at several different vendors for more time but maybe there was more availability.