PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
I have a couple of Savinelli Qandales, one smooth, one rusticated. Not a high end pipe by any definition but they smoke decently and are Churchwarden-y enough when the need arises.

I have multiple MoMeer Country Gents as well. I keep the "extras" around as guest pipes I can give away if the occasion arises.

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
That’s a good number! Only 301 more to go to have the perfect amount 😂

Do you have a shot of them together?
Here are four of them. I think it's an old picture and the missing three are my newest ones.

LXZeAUm.jpeg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Here are four of them. I think it's an old picture and the missing three are my newest ones.

LXZeAUm.jpeg
Love the band on the top right and the fact that it’s a system 0. The curve on the cap makes it look extra plump. What are the other 3?

The 308 really should’ve stuck around and got at least one smaller version of it (like the 302/303) or even a smaller version and a bigger version (like the 312/314/317). I’ll make it happen once I buy Peterson from Sykes.

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
Love the band on the top right and the fact that it’s a system 0. The curve on the cap makes it look extra plump. What are the other 3?

The 308 really should’ve stuck around and got at least one smaller version of it (like the 302/303) or even a smaller version and a bigger version (like the 312/314/317). I’ll make it happen once I buy Peterson from Sykes.
Yeah, per Mark that one is 1930's. It was my first 308 and is my favorite - very thick chamber wall, great smoker. The one at top left is sandblasted and has its original box. The one at bottom right has an upside-down ferrule, as does another of my 308's.

Now I have a goal of finding all of them and doing a proper group shot.

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
I have a couple pipes that I have multiples of. I really dig the Deerstalker shape by Peterson, so I have several of them, as well as their B42 shape. Castello shape 16 is another I just adore and have three of those. I'm close to getting another Savinelli 707KS as I've been enjoying it a lot lately, too.

runscott

Lifer
Jun 3, 2020
Washington State
I have a couple pipes that I have multiples of. I really dig the Deerstalker shape by Peterson, so I have several of them, as well as their B42 shape. Castello shape 16 is another I just adore and have three of those. I'm close to getting another Savinelli 707KS as I've been enjoying it a lot lately, too.
I love the Castello 65 - have two currently.