PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Reading (as Jim says, somewhat "between the lines") the account of what happened to Ed made me angrier than I have been in a long, long time. The notion that such a kind and generous man met his end at the hands of a worthless loser of a charity case made my blood boil. These situations are why I have felt, for a long time now, the treatment of criminals in this country should make Vlad the Impaler's worst look like the tender ministrations of a palliative care nurse. I don't care how "troubled" or "disadvantaged" you are; if you pull this kind of thing, hell on Earth should be your guaranteed lot. I sincerely hope Ed is in a better place; he deserves it after extending his kindness to such a worthless turd.

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
Its been a sad week with the passing of Ed,and it keeps getting sadder as more information is being released. According to Eds family members his wife is also being questioned which makes this even harder to swallow. Rest in peace Ed Ozark Southpaw, you will be missed but not forgotten.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
If he never regained consciousness, then that is a blessing. Burning up is horrid.
However it happened, I hope they can shed light on it and apply the proper justice.
Still just makes me sad/mad.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Being on the road, I hadn't spent much time here, but got word about the circumstances surrounding Ed's death from jiminks a little while ago. Reading the news report leaves me ineffably saddened. Regardless of what details are revealed in the coming days, that won't change.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
I'm joining now this thread cause I didn't know about Ed James death and the the astonishing happenings around it.

Opening again this thread will be a way to remember him again.

RIP Ed.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
So sorry we have lost one of the anchors here at Forums, and to hear of the awful circumstances that ended his life. Children and grandchildren are a central joy in so many lives, yet we are all vulnerable to those closest to us, their troubles and their weaknesses. Here's to a wonderful person and a well-lived life that shouldn't be eclipsed by the misery and confusion of his kin, who he seems to have been endeavoring to help.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Think of him nearly everyday when I use one of the tampers I bought from him. .

He was a gentle man.

Always followed up to make sure you were happy with what you bought.

Hope someone rots in hell IF it was deliberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.