PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissident_Mantis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2020
I have 3 of them and I like them a lot. They are simple and rugged and casual. When I smoke pipes I generally try to match the pipe to my outfit/mood. There are certain pipes in my collection that I will never smoke unless I am wearing a shirt with a collar. My bones pipes aren't fancy, but they are perfect for when I am doing some yard work or fishing in my carhartt jacket and my old jeans. I am particularly fond of the hangin brandy and the zuludog shape. I think bones short and stubby pipes have a lot of charm.

Reactions: anotherbob
Jun 23, 2019
I have 3 of them and I like them a lot. They are simple and rugged and casual. When I smoke pipes I generally try to match the pipe to my outfit/mood. There are certain pipes in my collection that I will never smoke unless I am wearing a shirt with a collar. My bones pipes aren't fancy, but they are perfect for when I am doing some yard work or fishing in my carhartt jacket and my old jeans. I am particularly fond of the hangin brandy and the zuludog shape. I think bones short and stubby pipes have a lot of charm.

So... Would this require a collared shirt or can I smoke it topless? ?

CMGcBDXl.jpg

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I only have three of them, but I would like a few more of them.
I like Chris Morgan’s aesthetic. I like how he mashes up the standard pipe shapes, his fat cutty pipe, his zuludog.

I have his Hourglass Poker and I like his other poker pipes, too, especially the arbutus poker.

I’m pretty late to his party. I’ve seen photos of pipes that people have had for a long time, and I wish I coulda bought a few of them back in the day. The Pegleg pipe is really cool.

Reactions: lukasstrifeson

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
For what you get they are overpriced. For about the same money you get much more finished pipe from Rossi, which also doesn’t look like a nut sac with bunny ears on it. Lots of hype and you always see new gents to the hobby buy into it unfortunately lol

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
For what you get they are overpriced. For about the same money you get much more finished pipe from Rossi, which also doesn’t look like a nut sac with bunny ears on it. Lots of hype and you always see new gents to the hobby buy into it unfortunately lol
Sure thing, I only spent 40$, so....it's not the end all and I have other "finished pipes" that I don't want to worry about when out doing activities. I have cobs as well but this fits another niche as the cobs aren't as compact.

I am just hoping it's a good smoker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.