PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

milk

Lifer
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
I am sending this pipe back to this illustrious pipe seller. I expect to be out the cost of shipping both ways which will be quite a sum. I thought of selling this pipe be thought again as the ethics of that. Back it goes. Beware of claims from sellers about the open draw of pipes. Are they assumptions or facts?

milk

Lifer
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
Just to add: my comment above was too hasty. This seller IS willing to work something out. I should apologize for some of what I said above as it’s likely an honest mistake. It looks like things are more amenable now. I’m sorry to have suggested that the person was dishonest. It’s just a mistake most likely. We will work something out.

Reactions: MattRVA

milk

Lifer
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
I think you are back to removing the stinger from the stem, checking for any foreign material, then put it back and re-clock it. Very easy to do.
I’ll leave it to the seller. He’s willing to take it back and deal with it. It’s a bit much for me to do and I’m afraid I would break it. Thanks for the suggestion. But some suggestion it could be a problem on the bit end? Well, I’ll let the seller figure it out. Thanks!