PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
MUTHAFUCKA! That is smokin news! His body should be breakfast for the Lions in the Bronx Zoo so their shit can be preserved as a memorial for those who may continue to worship him.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Since he always had at least two doubles that were with him, how do they know they got him instead of one of his look-alikes?
Doesn't say alot for humanity when there are celebrations on killing a human.
Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
They have confirmation by way of DNA, the time for DNA is why it took a week to announce. Also needed to get our forces out safely before telling the world.
The Obama administration conviently waited till the same day as Hitlers announcement.
However, he is gone, but this is only the beginning. Though the head is cutoff, the heart of a sanke continues to beat.
@hobbie

Who says his virgins are female? :rofl:

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
The Navy SEALS are bad ass mofos. Great job guys.
It took way too long to get him, but I was happy to hear he got shot in the head. It would have been better if it was 1,000 shots to the head and disintegrated his skull.
They are blasting the Star Spangled Banner in downtown St. Pete. I can't tell if it is live or a recording. It's sounds like a marching band. I jumped out on my balcony with the video camera, but couldn't see them.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Heard they buried him at sea, by Islamic law. It was definitely too good for the bastard. BTW, they got DNA from him to make sure it was actually him. Also heard the Navy SEALs were 50-100 meters away when things went down. For them, that is like shooting fish in a barrel.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm kind of curious as to how they obtained an original sample of his DNA to compare it to. I'd venture to say the Middle East isn't too big on DNA sampling. Also I don't think his death is worth celebrating. Celebrating his death is just as bad as his fellow extremists celebrating the deaths on 9/11. All it will do is insight more anger and hatred from his followers who are left behind. Killing people doesn't erase the messege of hatred.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Oh I so hope there really is a hell, because I can't think of anyone that deserves to spend eternity there more than that SOB, and I hope all of the maidens he is expecting to spend eternity with all look like hairy versions of Rosy O’Donnell.
God bless those who fight to protest our world and way of life. :puffy:

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I just saw a video that says that he was buried at sea. Can anyone spell cover up? Conspiracy theory?
Did they at least have Kohler built them a large toilet so they could symbolically flush him into the ocean?

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@lordofthepiperings

Also I don't think his death is worth celebrating. Celebrating his death is just as bad as his fellow extremists celebrating the deaths on 9/11.
I disagree.
The people killed on 9/11 were innocents.
What did Bin Laden do to earn any respect?
He was a vicious, evil, terrorist, murderer.
I think we totally wimped-out by saying we treated his body according to Islamic law. How did he earn that respect too? He didn't. He waived his right to any type of decent human respect.
All it will do is insight more anger and hatred from his followers who are left behind.
And you think they can get any worse? They chose to be that way and it is not our fault or responsibility.
@papipeguy

:laughat:

Islamic law call for the head of body to be pointing toward Mecca. Nice touch dropping him in the ocean.
I hope he got torn to shreds by sharks.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Haunted,.....as for the media,...the next few days will be interesting, you can bet on that. :)
You know,....a million years is but a split-second in eternity.
A slit-second.
He's been there what?...one day?
Something for me to ponder for sure.....

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
Yes celebrate!!!!!!!!!!! How often have we seen video from all over the world of burning our flag and celebrating deaths of Americans! Its time for them to see us and realize they will never escape our clutches. God bless our military and especially those that will not return alive. May the hearts of the families of those lost in nyc on 9/11 feel better this day.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I'm with Myst here. I smell a new group of conspiracy theorists that say osama is still alive somewhere in pakiland. The Livers, I guess they'll call them.

kf5eqv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2011
Oklahoma
@lordofthepiperings: sharing philosophy and/or compassion and wisdom with those celebrating someone's death is like casting pearls before swine. Let them celebrate, it's not like you're going to convince them to do otherwise anyways. :wink:
I remember when they hanged Saddam Hussein, how people celebrated. I was like "WTF, did you personally have beef with him somehow?" But it's all about finding a reason to believe your Govt. isn't completely incompetent, when every other day seems all too willing to provide evidence that it is. Small victories help people feel that way. :roll:
Also, I found a leaked image of the actual confrontation that led to Osama's demise.

F16Osama.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I guess I'm just a little worried that some person who's just as much off his rocker or even more so than Bin Laden was will use the celebration of his death as a catalyst to attack our country again and since we HAVE to save every third world country we're not gonna have anywhere near the kind of homeland security that is needed in a time like this with the majority of our troops being stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan where there's no need for them to be there in the first place. Personally I don't even think Bin Laden was even behind the 9/11 attacks. It seems a lot more logical for it to have been an inside job with members of the Bush cabinet who were oil cronies to have set this up so we'd go into the Middle East with military and then they could get the oil even cheaper and jack the prices up sky high. Why do you think within a year of invading Iraq gas went up over $1.50 a gallon? It just doesn't make sense to me that it was done based solely on religious convictions by some nut case in the Middle East who had never traveled to the U.S. and would have hardly any idea of where to begin planning something like that. In my opinion Bin Laden was merely a scapegoat for oil cronies to get even richer. Greed is a very dangerous and powerful thing. I guess that's why I didn't have too much of a reaction to seeing the news that they killed Bin Laden. In my mind all he was was a name to place the blame on.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
As for the burial at sea, I heard that it was mostly so his grave couldn't become a shrine to loonies. Apparently, that has happened to Pol Pot's grave site. Ridiculous!

Kevin, would you have liked something akin to what happened to Hitler in Inglorious Basterds? Because that was a great scene.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Thread Closed :)

But really, what are they going to do ? Hate us more ?

Not sure thats possible.

The world is a better place without him, and would be an even better place with a lot less murderers and terrorists.

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Say, Lordofthe..your first very long sentance..don't worry son, we'll secure our own arms and protect those who won't/can't. Thats how we roll. Secondly, I think Michael Moore is a freak'n nut case and altho I can appreciate you having your own opinion..seriously..OIL? What about the US Embassy, USS COLE, Ft HOOD, TX, I could go on and on and on. The extremist muslims are ALL nuts..not a thing to do w/oil. You can rest assured tho, that bin laden has many minions who are as goofy as he WAS! that dosent mean we turn tail and run.
OK Kev, I'm guessing this is soon to be LOCKED DOWN!

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
As much as I do hold strong opinions, and enjoy arguing them, I understand keeping politics out of the forums. Theres another forum with a very heated "bear pit" politics forum, and it does create some harsh feelings.

But damn its a lotta fun

Status
Not open for further replies.