PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cherry flavorings in pipe tobacco are the only flavorings that trigger my gag reflex. They have that little extra twang that gets to me. I'd have to buy something in a pouch that doesn't cost much, that I could throw out or give away with no regret. As a kid, I liked the occasional cherry Coke, but now, since I mostly don't drink Coke, I want the Original only. Ah! American table wine. Maybe Paladin.

Reactions: kg.legat0
Jan 27, 2020
Cherry flavorings in pipe tobacco are the only flavorings that trigger my gag reflex. They have that little extra twang that gets to me. I'd have to buy something in a pouch that doesn't cost much, that I could throw out or give away with no regret. As a kid, I liked the occasional cherry Coke, but now, since I mostly don't drink Coke, I want the Original only. Ah! American table wine. Maybe Paladin.

What, not a Blue Nun drinker?!

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I recently tried Cult Blood Red Moon and it's pretty good. I can see it as being my "go-to cherry blend" but curiosity has my by the b*lls. I have a tin of Gawith Hoggarth Top Kendal Black Cherry on the way. Just a shot in the dark which is always interesting but that Cult BRM is a satisfying cherry smoke.

Capt Morgan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Got an order of Dark Fired Cherry in this week and gave it a few tries. I have to say that I still the the BRM is the better cherry for me. There is just some special about the BRM, it's my go to for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.