PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
The news update today will come before the updated list. You'll understand why shortly...

Lancer Slices was slain almost immediately after my update, and you know what? Nobody cares. After the fall of the Luxury, a certain level of thugxury departed from our fair squabble. It's as though the climactic battle is complete, but the war rages on. As an American Revolution nerd, I can only imagine this as our Saratoga. There's been a major victory - indeed an impossibility has occurred - but there's still a war to win.

The real news, however, is that I've created a monster, if not a slew of them. Now I know how Dr. Frankenstein felt as he witnessed the rise of the hideous beast which was meant to have been his pride and joy. How distraught he must've been. How saddened and glum.

I'm referring of course to the wanton rage on display against an innocent. Such vile violence, such undue aggression, such culinary sin! What I'm saying is... I'm smoking Wintertime Flake as I'm writing this. Why? Because it's delicious. And because it's winter time! What kind of heathen would downvote an old-world flake on its home turf??

I've warned you all in the past that I'm part politician, prone to hypocrisy of the highest order. Sure, I've got an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other just like everybody else, but my demon is clean-cut. He sports a charcoal Tom Ford suit over pristinely polished loafers and yet he's always asking the angel and me for $3 donations via political action committee. I guess what I'm getting at is...

Wintertime Flake +2

I know. I can scarcely believe it myself. This is my, "Read my lips. No. New. Taxes." moment. And you know what? It's not so bad. Thanks to the rules of the forum, I can't even sad-face my own post. So in a way, it's as though I've gotten away with it already. Gosh, imagine how mad @Servant King would be if he and I weren't the same guy.

Living:
Anomalous - Sutliff - 16
Brown Twist #4 - SG - 15
Golden Sliced - Orlik - 14
Red Virginia - Robert McConnell - 11
Dockworker - HU - 15
Oriental Silk - C&D - 13
Rouxgaroux - WCC - 18
Ennerdale - GH - 18
1989 - Erik Stokkebye - 16
Full Virginia Flake - SG - 18
Rich Dark Honeydew - GH - 17
Bob's Chocolate Flake - GH - 15
Black - Sillem's - 12
Skiff Mixture - SG - 15
Flake - Peterson (Dunhill) - 12
Wintertime Flake - SG - 4
Dark Bird's Eye - GH - 20

Deceased:

Grape - Captain Black
Match 20 - Sutliff
Hogshead - Seattle Pipe Club
Royal - Captain Black
Royal Yacht - Peterson
Exclusive - C&D
Stratfordshire - C&D
Mixture #79 - Sutliff
Aged Burley Flake - Solani
From Beyond - C&D
Pegasus - C&D
Holly's Non Plus Ultra - Dan
Dorchester - Esoterica
No. 69 - Peter Henrichs
Maple Shadows - Sutliff
American Cut Plug - Watch City
Squadron Leader - SG
Luxury Navy Flake - Peter Stokkebye
Lancer Slices - F&K

Last edited:

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
The news update today will come before the updated list. You'll understand why shortly...

Lancer Slices was slain almost immediately after my update, and you know what? Nobody cares. After the fall of the Luxury, a certain level of thugxury departed from our fair squabble. It's as though the climactic battle is complete, but the war rages on. As an American Revolution nerd, I can only imagine this as our Saratoga. There's been a major victory - indeed an impossibility has occurred - but there's still a war to win.

The real news, however, is that I've created a monster, if not a slew of them. Now I know how Dr. Frankenstein felt as he witnessed the rise of the hideous beast which was meant to have been his pride and joy. How distraught he must've been. How saddened and glum.

I'm referring of course to the wanton rage on display against an innocent. Such vile violence, such undue aggression, such culinary sin! What I'm saying is... I'm smoking Wintertime Flake as I'm writing this. Why? Because it's delicious. And because it's winter time! What kind of heathen would downvote an old-world flake on its home turf??

I've warned you all in the past that I'm part politician, prone to hypocrisy of the highest order. Sure, I've got an angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other just like everybody else, but my demon is clean-cut. He sports a charcoal Tom Ford suit over pristinely polished loafers and yet he's always asking the angel and me for $3 donations via political action committee. I guess what I'm getting at is...

Wintertime Flake +2

I know. I can scarcely believe it myself. This is my, "Read my lips. No. New. Taxes." moment. And you know what? It's not so bad. Thanks to the rules of the forum, I can't even sad-face my own post. So in a way, it's as though I've gotten away with it already. Gosh, imagine how mad @Servant King would be if we weren't the same guy.

Living:
Anomalous - Sutliff - 16
Brown Twist #4 - SG - 15
Dockworker - HU - 15
Oriental Silk - C&D - 13
Rouxgaroux - WCC - 18
Ennerdale - GH - 18
Bob's Chocolate Flake - GH - 15
Black - Sillem's - 12
Skiff Mixture - SG - 15
Flake - Peterson (Dunhill) - 12
Wintertime Flake - SG - 4
Dark Bird's Eye - GH - 20

Deceased:

Grape - Captain Black
Match 20 - Sutliff
Hogshead - Seattle Pipe Club
Royal - Captain Black
Royal Yacht - Peterson
Exclusive - C&D
Stratfordshire - C&D
Mixture #79 - Sutliff
Aged Burley Flake - Solani
From Beyond - C&D
Pegasus - C&D
Holly's Non Plus Ultra - Dan
Dorchester - Esoterica
No. 69 - Peter Henrichs
Maple Shadows - Sutliff
American Cut Plug - Watch City
Squadron Leader - SG
Luxury Navy Flake - Peter Stokkebye
Lancer Slices - F&K
If I had to guess, I would say you just sealed the fate of Wintertime Flake 🤣🤣

rick3wood

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2022
The Lone Star State

Wintertime Flake +2

I know. I can scarcely believe it myself. This is my, "Read my lips. No. New. Taxes." moment. And you know what? It's not so bad. Thanks to the rules of the forum, I can't even sad-face my own post. So in a way, it's as though I've gotten away with it already. Gosh, imagine how mad @Servant King would be if he and I weren't the same guy.

Living:
Anomalous - Sutliff - 16
Brown Twist #4 - SG - 15
Dockworker - HU - 15
Oriental Silk - C&D - 13
Rouxgaroux - WCC - 18
Ennerdale - GH - 18