PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have to buy our model maker at Standard Vape a C&C machine for some prototyping work and he was looking at my baccy flap and commented he could produce them. The ones I have seen have magnets to hold the two halves together. He felt that he could produce either a wooden or heavy duty plastic version that would screw together like the old fashioned version using my old baccy flap as a patten. Hence why I asked if there was any interest from the forum. I do have quite a good track record for copying old tobacco's so I thought why not try something new.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Interested as well. Prefer a threaded wood version, signed by the artist.

However, like a wallet that should not change hands without containing some cash, so should a Baccy Flap change hands containing tobacco. Sort of Good Luck that it may never be empty.
What better tobacco than Condor Plug (non-Polish & not dottle). :rolleyes:

Reactions: condorlover1

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Interested as well. Prefer a threaded wood version, signed by the artist.

However, like a wallet that should not change hands without containing some cash, so should a Baccy Flap change hands containing tobacco. Sort of Good Luck that it may never be empty.
What better tobacco than Condor Plug (non-Polish & not dottle). :rolleyes:
Sounds reasonable I suppose - lets see if enough of you step up and I'll give it a whirl. It's only the time for our tech guy Odd Ball to do the computer drawings and set it up.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I recently picked up a Morgan bones one as well, not bead but 90+...a but on the expensive side. A morta one sounds freaking tits! Also, you can skip the signature but if mine can have some Glorious CONDOR Plug....inside that would be awesome sauce ???????!

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Interested in a few here. A threaded morta would be nice! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.