PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I guess I'm that rare person who is untrainable and unconditionable. It is not normal, never will be normal, and I will never accept it. I get pissed enough when showing up at a hospital to get an operation and they insist I prove who I am with a photo ID, as if anyone else would even know about my operation, my name, the date, much less want to sneak in to have it performed on them.
There are enough crazies who might want to gain access to a hospital that caution is warranted. Also, they want to be sure the billing address is right!
Perhaps you could work on being less pissed off in general.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Perhaps you could work on being less pissed off in general.
That would be a good thing! I try, it would be good for me, but then the hospital sends me the bill anyway.

I am amazed that you guys were able to beat this to death for so long. I am impressed. Lots of funny stuff. But, there are so many other places that are already saturated with this stuff. It's starting to smell like facebook in here.
Go check out the latest Ask Hank. Hilarious!! http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/pipe-smoking-satire/ask-hank-18-what-are-you-smoking/

Status
Not open for further replies.