Are They Not Thinking or Do They Not Care?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Sam Cui Pipes
12 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
2 Fresh Peter Heding Pipes
6 Fresh GH.ZHANG Pipes
New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Who’s who?
I propose only you, the individual, can determine that to your satisfaction. It really depends on if you are seriously informed, understand how to critically assess what you hear or read. Or, you are in the other camp simply buying into what makes you happy or, happily out of sorts. Some people thoroughly enjoy being thoroughly unhappy/dissatisfied with their lives and surroundings. I'm betting we all know at least one such.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
I never realized there were so many sheeple on this forum. Don't any of you find it odd that vaxed athletes are dropping dead. Hell you saw it on Monday Night Football if sports is your thing. And yes he was dead for a while. Death rates are skyrocketing all over the western world. Of course you won't see that on the propaganda channels. God help you that believe those test kits work. Did any of you ever wonder why Africa and India didn't have the death rates the western world did?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I never realized there were so many sheeple on this forum. Don't any of you find it odd that vaxed athletes are dropping dead. Hell you saw it on Monday Night Football if sports is your thing. And yes he was dead for a while. Death rates are skyrocketing all over the western world. Of course you won't see that on the propaganda channels. God help you that believe those test kits work. Did any of you ever wonder why Africa and India didn't have the death rates the western world did?
If anyone remembered or researched Fauci from years ago, the fear mongering would never have taken root.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I propose only you, the individual, can determine that to your satisfaction. It really depends on if you are seriously informed, understand how to critically assess what you hear or read. Or, you are in the other camp simply buying into what makes you happy or, happily out of sorts. Some people thoroughly enjoy being thoroughly unhappy/dissatisfied with their lives and surroundings. I'm betting we all know at least one such.
You should patent those dance moves.

• Haha
Reactions: brian64